President Obama declares H1N1 flu a national emergency

zzzz

The last scare like this was SARS, if I remember correctly, and it fizzled out to be nothing.

Not to be an ass but according to WHO's information (and I only found numbers from Nov 1, 2002-Jul 31, 2003) 774 people died from SARS related illness. In the grand scheme of things, that probably isn't alot but tell that to 774 families.

Link

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obama is a puppet.

Wake up, smell the stink!

Fall Of The Republic documents how an offshore corporate cartel is bankrupting the US economy by design. Leaders are now declaring that world government has arrived and that the dollar will be replaced by a new global currency.

President Obama has brazenly violated Article 1 Section 9 of the US Constitution by seating himself at the head of United Nations' Security Council, thus becoming the first US president to chair the world body.

Google for the bittorrent, you can view for yourself...or stay dumbed down, up to ypu!

Something is amiss here.

Those darn bureaucrats at the CDC. Darn them !

"•Forty-six states are reporting widespread influenza activity at this time. They are: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. This many reports of widespread activity are unprecedented during seasonal flu."

I think they are plotting for one world government. And using ficticious sick people to obtain their ends.

LINK

This is a thread about the overall scheme of things' date=' not about deaths of family members.[/quote']

Oh, ok. Then yes, anyone who died from SARS means nothing in the grand scheme. Sorry for my error.

Link

This is an example of the Straw Man fallacy, which is committed when a person simply ignores a person's actual position and substitutes a distorted, exaggerated or misrepresented version of that position.

Nothing is a hyperbole in my statement. Use of hyperbole is a common thing on this board.

You come across as a little naive to me.

Your opinion and that's fine but nowhere in your post I quoted did you let on for people to believe it was a hyperbole. Subject closed for me. :)

A boil on the ass can be dangerous if it is allowed to fester.

If you look closely' date=' I got an infected boil on my ass.

[img']http://blurt.publr.net/7K9rD9qobrhB_m.jpg[/img]

Archived