pick the nationality and win

jack_schist

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny, I cannot recall flash stating any such thing :) :content:

Is this some type of local mafia sting, drinking my slab of beer with one of your mates, the same slab that I had won?

Well, you never did state what the prize was, I guess it is my liberty to state what the prize is ... how about 2 lovelies from baccarra and an open beer tab or a night of wild passion at the Pink house ... both sound enticing.

No fighting over the spoils chaps there is enough to go round. you win a date with your choice of the following lady #1 or lady #2

As for me i am leaving golliwog central in the morning for a month in southern thailand, equipted with a packet of coartem and fansidar in my hot little hand for the malaria i just got a positive slide for. Mungo would be proud.

No fighting over the spoils chaps there is enough to go round. you win a date with your choice of the following lady #1 or lady #2

As for me i am leaving golliwog central in the morning for a month in southern thailand, equipted with a packet of coartem and fansidar in my hot little hand for the malaria i just got a positive slide for. Mungo would be proud.

I've had both those bitches!

Archived