finding a good thai women?

godicus

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

i said remote, yes alice is remote but i'm talking hamlet......cant really 'plug in' there or drive 400 miles to alice to hope to randomly meet a thai girl!

With respect, I think that you are making quite a big assumption, that Thai women want such a type of relationship.

Generation gaps are changing at the rate new TV's are coming out.

I am of the firm opinion that girls, up to 30 these days in Thailand prefer a fuck buddy relationship rather then any form of permanent relationship.

From what I see and read on forums it seems like most foreign guys have a hard time in finding meaningful relationships with great thai women.

Almost all foreign guys that I see seem to get bar girls or girls that have money issues! Thailand has way too many available single women to date to even think of going to a bar for bar girls. I am thai and currently living in America. I will go back to thailand this trip for a couple of months. I have never had a hard time in finding high quality thai women in my country every time I go there(once a year for a month). I have never had to spend money on a thai woman just to impress her and I go all the way, if you know what I mean. Don't get me wrong I don't let her pay for everything! I usually pay for about 70% of the date in a reasonable manner, like taxi and food. Three years ago I dated miss thailand 08. Even for someone like her I meet dozens of thai women just as pretty with the same great hospitality. Last trip I dated about 12 wonderful thai women. Five of them were University girls, two models (no more models ever again), and five business women.

If any guys that are in thailand need help in finding non bar girls let me know. The only thing you owe me is that you never have to go to a bar to pick up girls ever again. Oh and I'm only taking the first five.... :p

I feel its a stroll......

If any guys that are in thailand need help in finding non bar girls let me know. The only thing you owe me is that you never have to go to a bar to pick up girls ever again. Oh and I'm only taking the first five.... :p

I feel its a stroll......

Ran a quick search. Godicus (Asian male from Seattle) posts a lot on a site called 'the lair' in Seattle, it's some sort of cult in picking up women. They've made it akin to scientology with a lot of vocab I didn't get ('sarging,' 'KFRs,' etc). This has to be same guy.

Too me it seems pretty freaking CORNY and -- like it would take the joy out of interaction with the fairer sex. But, to each their own. His group seemed to take themselves very seriously.

So, the question -- what is poster's actual intent here? (some sort of recruitment for ??).

Final conclusion (just my .02): :wanker:

Archived