finding a good thai women?

godicus

From what I see and read on forums it seems like most foreign guys have a hard time in finding meaningful relationships with great thai women.

Almost all foreign guys that I see seem to get bar girls or girls that have money issues! Thailand has way too many available single women to date to even think of going to a bar for bar girls. I am thai and currently living in America. I will go back to thailand this trip for a couple of months. I have never had a hard time in finding high quality thai women in my country every time I go there(once a year for a month). I have never had to spend money on a thai woman just to impress her and I go all the way, if you know what I mean. Don't get me wrong I don't let her pay for everything! I usually pay for about 70% of the date in a reasonable manner, like taxi and food. Three years ago I dated miss thailand 08. Even for someone like her I meet dozens of thai women just as pretty with the same great hospitality. Last trip I dated about 12 wonderful thai women. Five of them were University girls, two models (no more models ever again), and five business women.

If any guys that are in thailand need help in finding non bar girls let me know. The only thing you owe me is that you never have to go to a bar to pick up girls ever again. Oh and I'm only taking the first five.... :p

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Foreigners on holiday hardly have time to meet anyone but a BG. Many expats are too lazy (easier to go to a bar) or speak such crap Thai that they could't chat up any non-BG. And after all, the BGs do look good and often are more lady like than plenty of today's western women, so why not?

I never got serious with a BG simply because I was surrounded by attractive women every day: my students and colleagues. I don't know a single foreign lecturer here who married a BG. They've invariably married a colleague or former student ... or possibly a looker they met working at their bank.

How many non-expats have that opportunity? Two weeks holiday doesn't allow for much courtship and romance.

p.s. I can introduce the guys to plenty of non-BGs, provided they don't mind being called "loong". :grinyes:

I never got serious with a BG simply because I was surrounded by attractive women every day: my students and colleagues. I don't know a single foreign lecturer here who married a BG. They've invariably married a colleague or former student ... or possibly a looker they met working at their bank.

How many non-expats have that opportunity? Two weeks holiday doesn't allow for much courtship and romance.

No marriage, courtship, or romance for me sir. I'd rather just pay upfront and then....

'charlie mike.' ;)

(aka 'continue mission,' for the phillistines out there)

From what I see and read on forums it seems like most foreign guys have a hard time in finding meaningful relationships with great thai women.

Almost all foreign guys that I see seem to get bar girls or girls that have money issues! Thailand has way too many available single women to date to even think of going to a bar for bar girls. I am thai and currently living in America. I will go back to thailand this trip for a couple of months. I have never had a hard time in finding high quality thai women in my country every time I go there(once a year for a month). I have never had to spend money on a thai woman just to impress her and I go all the way, if you know what I mean. Don't get me wrong I don't let her pay for everything! I usually pay for about 70% of the date in a reasonable manner, like taxi and food. Three years ago I dated miss thailand 08. Even for someone like her I meet dozens of thai women just as pretty with the same great hospitality. Last trip I dated about 12 wonderful thai women. Five of them were University girls, two models (no more models ever again), and five business women.

If any guys that are in thailand need help in finding non bar girls let me know. The only thing you owe me is that you never have to go to a bar to pick up girls ever again. Oh and I'm only taking the first five.... :p

You may be over looking a simple fact, guys who marry bar girls my do so because they choose to, it is what they seek. What is that old saying...? "...the day I met my wife she was a whore working in a bar. And on that day I was looking for a whore in a bar..."

Plenty of guys do marry decent non whores, but as Flash points out, it is difficult for a guy on a 2 week holiday to put in the time it takes. But I agree, if you are plugged into a Thai community your chances go up.

Archived