Buying Furniture in Bangkok

Torneyboy

We have just bought most of the furniture for our condo from S.B.Furniture showroom in the MBK complex ..and can highly recommend them the service we received was first class...

The same can be said for Power Buy in Central World Plaza ...excellent again .

We ran out of time to complete everything ...so in May we return to do the rest and then be able to enjoy :neener:

I did the same thing for my house in C.M. I doubt if I still have all the keys for the teak headboards, cabinets and drawers. It's definately a Thai thing to have seperate keys for everything. At some point, I'll do the same thing I did with the 10 different door keys for the interior and exterior doors; take them to a locksmith and either have them replaced with one key that fits all or have the locksmith "fix" the locks to take one key (along with their original key). I wouldn't repeat my mistake and buy a teak sofa. Its just a little uncomfortable.

I did the same thing for my house in C.M. I doubt if I still have all the keys for the teak headboards, cabinets and drawers. It's definately a Thai thing to have seperate keys for everything. At some point, I'll do the same thing I did with the 10 different door keys for the interior and exterior doors; take them to a locksmith and either have them replaced with one key that fits all or have the locksmith "fix" the locks to take one key (along with their original key). I wouldn't repeat my mistake and buy a teak sofa. Its just a little uncomfortable.

We bought a vanity also - and got a bunch of keys to unlock the drawers.

Archived