Ryanair to charge to go to the Loo

Torneyboy

That's just SO wrong for so many reasons. There should be an international law requiring sufficient and free restroom facilities available to all passengers simply as a basic tenet of public health ...c'mon, it's a fucking closed environment!!

Yeah that ..what if a passenger has a bladder problem ..they could be charged a fortune :shocked::neener:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One time I estimated that in eco class, there was one toilet for every 16 passengers; in 1st/biz class, one toilet for every 6 passengers...

I was in eco class, the aisles were blocked by food/drink carts and the large que for the eco toilets...I went 5 meters up to the biz toilet and took a whiz in the biz toilet...the flight attendant had a shit fit...WTF...clear the aisle, reduce the cue...but no, I was the bad guy...fark off, a-hole airline industry!

Pay for the loo...how about taking a dump in the air sickness bag :dunno:

You could have just hit the mute button. :rotl:

PS: I didn't know it had sound because I block Flash stuff. :tophat:

I went for the mute button@! But it's different on the work laptop (HP), than the home (Acer).

Anyway, that meeting was dull. My boss loves me, so I get away with doing stupid shit most of the time.

So no worries shy dude. BTW - check out the audio on your page, it's even cornier than the site (and not intentionally so).

That's just SO wrong for so many reasons. There should be an international law requiring sufficient and free restroom facilities available to all passengers simply as a basic tenet of public health ...c'mon' date=' it's a fucking closed environment!![/quote']

Yeah that ..what if a passenger has a bladder problem ..they could be charged a fortune :shocked::neener:

This is all indeed absolute bullshit...anyone willing to be degraded like this, or willing to shit or piss themselves to save a few bucks is just retarded. The airline industry is NOT to blame here, cheap assed low class mother fuckers ARE! All the assholes who want to save a few bucks on a ticket and are willing to sacrifice their comfort safety and dignity can go fuck themselves!

that's a bit harsh hip, especially coming from someone who gets cheap/free flights from time to time through work (yep, I'm jealous, all I get is.. fuck all)...

I can understand cheap airlines charging for food and drinks, and other extras (dvds, blowjobs etc) but surely going to the loo is what we all do, so if necessary just bung an extra dollar or two on the pricing of the ticket and don't tell anyone. Problem solved.

Imagine flying home from somewhere with a case of the trots, and you're out of change. Will create more work for the cabin crew (changing notes into coins).

Archived