Ryanair to charge to go to the Loo

Torneyboy

Guest lazyphil

spiceman, respectfully, you're not getting it, i've flown 3 times to linz austria with them, twice was under 100 pounds for 3 people ALL IN, taxes, extras etc.....NO other airline got close to than fare.....BA much much more 280 i recall, plus having to deal with heathrow. stansted is about 25 minutes away from my house!....ryanair staff from checkin to leaving the plane were as good as any airline i've flown. personally i can forgo food and water for a few hours and toilet too.....this is a whiners charter, its embarrasing.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can fly these crap carriers all you want. It is the indignation I object to. Their policy of "pay per piss" is ridiculous and tells you exactly what they think of you as a customer and a human being.

Bad enough they (some airlines) want to control what you eat or drink by banning outside food and drink so they can sell you a $10 crap pack of food you'd never eat, this is just a further degradation, and frankly I am surprised it is allowed.

Personally I don't like Ryanair and would never fly with them. Don't like their mouthy boss either.

But if others wish too thats up to them. I think he treats his customers and staff with the same contempt, just that some of them don't seem to realise it?

Simie.

Flew Ryan air several times back in the day for literally 1500-2000 baht a flight (ok it was almost 10 years ago now) for UK-Europe 2-3 hour trips. Mates of mine flem BA London to Riga (Latvia) a few times at over 1000 GBP a pop... they had no competition, so price was massive. I put them onto Ryan or one of the other ones which flew out of Stanstead and they flew via Stockholm and saved a packet. Bearing in mind they were from Latvia and didn't earn the big bucks, saved a fortune.

OH, point taken and I agree. My dad was in the airline industry for 40 years until he retired, saw the joint going downhill and got out at the right time, although he loved his job (ATC then govt stuff), current safety standard down here are about to drop again... sigh

Archived