Today's Waffle News

rchapstick

Dear god!!! Thanks for sharing, now please excuse me while I :barf:

[color:blue]“This time last year, we made a promise to our guests that by June 2010 waffles would become a permanent part of our free breakfast, no matter which location you stay in. We love having our guests and are excited to add waffles to our free breakfast offering in all our Hampton locations nationwide.â€Â

Research shows that families who eat breakfast together may help to support good nutrition and healthy eating patterns in children, a point that celebrity chef Guy Fieri reinforces with his own family.

[color:blue]“As a father and a chef, waking up to a good breakfast has always been important to me and my family,†said Fieri. “What better way to talk about this than by partnering with Hampton and baking a hot breakfast for anyone who missed the most important meal of the day!â€Â[/color][/color]

If I were a hotelier, I'd be offering free bloody marys for brekky instead, but maybe that's just me. :dunno::beer:

A lot of people are attracted to the Belgian waffle business for the wrong reasons. They see the glamor, the Belgian waffle costumes, rubbing shoulders with the Belgian hiso elite on a daily basis, the discount blowjobs at Star of Love.

Take it from someone who has been there....it is not as easy as it looks!

My advice: stick with normal regular waffles. After a few years and with enough hiso names memorized, consider moving up to Belgian waffles.

Sticking with acockasian's wise advice, I have come across yet another bit of Waffle News!

Now it should be noted that the waffles in question are decidedly NOT Belgian waffles. As the purveyor in question is in Arizona, this is a very smart move. Showing up in authentic Belgian waffle-making attire and dropping hiso Belgian names would likely get one deported (or worse, fed to the tea baggers)! Nope, these are plain old US of A waffles that "are thin, leaving them crispy at the edges and have a whisper of cinnamon and nutmeg". Sheer blasphemy to the Belgian SOL discount blowjob crowd.

Archived