Minor Scam

Savittre

I was at a bar called 'Papagayo,' in Pattaya, last night.

The name says it "All"

Papa Gayo....wtf???

Think we need an OH ruling here

Recalling the OP's recent spate of riveting and informative posts...mostly relating to him being "Ripped off" every where he goes....I fully agree with Munchie's comments

Naming Bars....and making unsubstantiated accusations, is unfair to the Bar...IMHO

...and could lead to "issues" for the Board owner as well....

Just my 2c

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, Papagayo is a sister bar to a certain Dark Side bar that you know well, Dumsoda.

It is run by a guy who has many well-respected bars. The fact that a scam took place is *not*, in my opinion, a reason to strike this place off anyone's list of places to go if they happen to be interested in any of the talent there. Bad service is just a fact of life in Thailand.

A recent example (perhaps 6 months ago). I was in a favorite go-go of mine, and the change was a hundred baht short. I noticed as I was leaving (I hadn't counted immediately) and went up to the waitress and told her. She went to the cashier and the cashier gave me back the hundred. After I got back the hundred, I went and told the manager what happened. Next time I was in the bar, he came over and bought me a drink.

If I had put that bar on my exclude list, I would have lost out on a great place.

Now, what you are saying here does have some merit and is worthy of considerable consideration.

If one was to ponder both the facts and also the pros & cons of the subject in question, one would more than likely come to a conclusion that is not far removed from the views expressed by both expat & God.

Now having pondered the meaning of life for a decade or 6....it is within the bounds of reason that even a Dum cnut like me could be reasonable capable of a short answer....

AGREED

Archived