Sign in to follow this  
BadaBing

Road to the SB

with the wild card weekend over , time to separate the pretender's from the contender's.

NFC i'm liking the Packers

AFC i'll ride the Pat's train.

:dunce:

Pack may have found a hint of a running game today. If they have, tighten up the run defense a bit and they may get the NFC nod.

AFC it's hard to beat the Pats. Steelers ain't bad neither.

I'm with ya on your picks and as a lifelong Packer fan, I'll choose them in the SB over the Pats, 28-24

Was very glad to see the Saints defeated. Would have liked to have seen the same thing happen to the Packers. Not real happy for the Falcons to have to play them this weekend

I’m looking for a Seahawks – Falcons NFC Championship with the Falcons going to play the Jets

:hubba:

TH

As I type this, the Packers are kicking the holy crap out of the Atlanta Falcons. 42-14 last I heard, but the game is going in the other.

As I type this......MY Packers have kicked the holy crap out of the Falcons. Next???????????????

Well, I officially withdraw from this thread. :sad: Fucking 48 to 21. What a bunch of shit.

TH

Pats played poorly considering their season and ability and missed opportunities. Jets played well and took advantage of opportunities. Fuck. Go Steelers. :banghead::censored::doah:

Edited by Guest