No Stick column this week?

TroyinEwa/Perv

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually ran into Stickman at Tilac at Bradmans (sighting only) and then at Tilac, a brief conversation with a mutual friend ... in short, he will leave it to his readers to decide, but I guess everyone needs a holiday ... but you heard it here first, Thai360 always the first with the news :beer:

Maybe we should run a poll and guess the real reason why, I am still in a bit of shock, had a weird experience, well, two actually, with Thai girls, I have to have a few Samsung's and colas to get over it before catching my long awaited flight to Korea this evening :beer:

Guest HonoluluJimmy

Found the stick thing... I'm a old hand at internet. Back when AOL rules the boards, newsgroups flourished and HTML was the only way to out up a site!! The internet was, of course, set as a methiod for the militaries to have a comm line etc. Then commerace came with a flair for sme biz but limited to the purest etc. I looked at the front page and knew it was perversion at its best. Firstly all those ads(too much biz) and all for sex. Wouldn't open the thing if you paid me!

Archived