No Stick column this week?

TroyinEwa/Perv

Changing subjects slightly (but its an interesting change), before reading Stickman's column yesterday on a match making service, I did a Google of stickman (still have not bookmarked him), and found a link to this story, Why I Never Married a Thai, on his site. Quite interesting to read this week's post about the match making service and then read this other guy's post about marrying a Thai lady or vice versa.

I don't agree 100% with either, but I do think they both make some interesting points. I will leave it at that.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to say it but Stickman has done some extensive work on his site, at least the 'behind the scenes' stuff and I think it's happened recently.

His URL structure has been completely reworked to be more SEO friendly...and I would bet when this was done articles were moved into a database and he is currently using a cms.

I do cringe at the amount of gaudy ads 'maddening' up everything, but the site works well on just about every browser, to include mobile...and his look and feel is branded....who could miss the colored stickman html logo.

I wouldn't change a thing with the design.

Archived