Sign in to follow this  
khunsanuk

Indo-Siam visa services

Hi,

We had to do our yearly visa / work permit renewals today and I just wanted to put in a good word for Indo Siam who took care of this for us. Very professional and the process was very smooth.

My colleague and I were in and out of the One Stop Center in an hour, well shorter than we had expected.

And on top of that the price Indo Siam charged was significantly lower than other quotes we'd received.

So, if you need to have visa / wp or other government issues, e.g. setting up / closing a company, contact Steve (StoneSoup on the board) and I'm sure he can help you out.

Sanuk!

Immigration seems much smoother these days. The last couple of years have been easy, fairly quick ... and with a smile. I still dread visa renewal after some of the experiences in earlier years. :p

Hi,

"I still dread visa renewal after some of the experiences in earlier years."

I think we all do :(

Longest I've spent at Immi was 8hrs!

Sanuk!

You've got me beat. I once spent 5 1/2 hours - my longest. But that was with government documents from a government job! :p

Jaengwatta has started taking lunch time off though ... everyone. They chase you out of Immigration until they come back.