I'm Back

Shadows

welcome back shadows... if you are interested in finding out who you "were" - try doing a search of the posts you made if you can remember what they were about... Perusing the posts/replies of that time may jog the memory a bit if you see something which sounds familiar..

welcome back shadows... if you are interested in finding out who you "were" - try doing a search of the posts you made if you can remember what they were about... Perusing the posts/replies of that time may jog the memory a bit if you see something which sounds familiar..

I did actually...

Great stuf.... welcome back

Thanks Red, it is good to be back... Now if I can just get myself back in the Kingdom sooner than later. Philippines in December and LOS in April if all goes as planned.

Currently eyeballing a idea to have me working half the year in some craphole and another 6 months in Thailand going to college. I need to get another Masters but in a business discipline this time. I saw there is an American University in BKK that might fit the bill. Does anyone know anything about it? I would be willing to entertain another western (Brit, Dutch etc) college in BKK if someone knows of one with a reputable program.

There are a lot of universities that offer an MBA in an international programme (= all in English). I'd go for a name university, one you are sure a degree from will be recognised anywhere else! (There are a lot of private universities now, some of which I know are not.)

p.s. I'll ask around and see which one is good.

There are a lot of universities that offer an MBA in an international programme (= all in English). I'd go for a name university, one you are sure a degree from will be recognised anywhere else! (There are a lot of private universities now, some of which I know are not.)

p.s. I'll ask around and see which one is good.

That would be great and would certainly get the plan one step closer to fruition! Yes, the key is an accredited university. I already have degrees in the US but was hoping for another country's uni to demonstrate the international aspect of my career and education. Push comes to shove though, a American uni will do.

Archived