8M Baht For A Tit Slap, Wtf!

radioman

I know a guy whose wife does this, there was some dispute over the rights and they had to move to an adjoining country.

He assures me it works and he's not normally your common garden wacko.

I asked him if he gets to assist in the procedure but he insists it's all above board.

I suppose if you believe in acupuncture it's not hard to believe in this.

My dad had degenerative rheumatism in his knees. He tried accupuncture and said it really worked - stopped the pain. However, it only lasted a few days, was expensive and Medicare also wouldn't pay for it. He finally had knee replacement surgery, said the surgery didn't hurt any worse than his knees had.

I doubt it would have done him much long term good, acupuncture won't grow you new knees, it will only make them feel better while the condition worsens.

Remember when footballers use to play with painkilling injections?

Probably still do but the end result was that the injuries just got worse.

I dont know what the longterm impact (!) of this would be, but it doesnt sound very healthy to me. I recall that the women in my karate class had to wear extra chest padding (versus the 'zero chest padding' given to males ..) during sparring - granted, getting kicked in the tits cant be fun, but I'd be giving these slappers (!) a wide berth.

I dont know what the longterm impact (!) of this would be, but it doesnt sound very healthy to me. I recall that the women in my karate class had to wear extra chest padding (versus the 'zero chest padding' given to males ..) during sparring - granted, getting kicked in the tits cant be fun, but I'd be giving these slappers (!) a wide berth.

i bet you would love a little ball-slapping.... :grinyes:

Archived