Sign in to follow this  
Coss

A Tiny Post About Vietnam

This is an observation I've been meaning to post about. A tiny thing, but worth noting as I've not seen this elsewhere.

In Vietnam, when two people are riding a bicycle, the pillion passenger will, somehow, put his/her feet on the outside of the pedals and contribute to the pedaling.

I've not seen this before, Abuse and support in reply to this thread thank, you all....

This is an observation I've been meaning to post about. A tiny thing, but worth noting as I've not seen this elsewhere.

In Vietnam, when two people are riding a bicycle, the pillion passenger will, somehow, put his/her feet on the outside of the pedals and contribute to the pedaling.

I've not seen this before, Abuse and support in reply to this thread thank, you all....

You may have noticed that Vietnamese are very industrious - my first trip I saw them collecting paper from the street, I thought street cleaners, NO, people going off to make paper-mache.

I suspect it's just their nature.

I was suprised as a young GI to see houses in RVN with walls built from soft drink cans hammered into sheets. Viets did not waste very much.

Good to see that you're not bored at all Coss! Guess the pipes are getting cleaned on a regular base :grinyes::hubbahubba::applause::shhh:

not so much clogged as T'wired

I've had that done - shoving a twire down the old fella, awfully painful, no wonder your not getting any,