Sorry Termai Question ?

keith doug

been some time since my last visit ( i guess things change)

so how is termae,,, any changes ? still there?

are the toliets any better!!!! ummmmm

tnks .... :surprised:

As far as I know, it is still there, an institution, including the toilets.

This is from my 2011 visit to Bangkok. The freelances are still questionable...and

the patronage also questionable. Prices are 2,000 baht for ST but some will bargain when

the hour is late.

ok, I'll confess......as the f@cking police closed SC last friday wayyyyy too early, I stumbled into the Thermae to have a flashback.....nothing changed....

Girls outside, hassling for drinks when you get in, same old used-up crowd male & female alike.....

It took me all over 45 seconds to make the grand tour and be back outside without a drink :beer:

Yes, still there, will re-visit in another 5 years when I need another flashback.

BB

confession comes a bit late!

you really missed something i guess! you and keith doug would make a great team to explore Thermae together! moldy crowd and newbies pay 2k for ST! :rotfl:

:big yawn:

sometimes it would be wiser for you not to reply to each posting here.

your comment is just plain stupid and totally useless

you are one of the reasons others dont post here anymore :(

BB

:big yawn:

sometimes it would be wiser for you not to reply to each posting here.

your comment is just plain stupid and totally useless

you are one of the reasons others dont post here anymore :(

BB

been to Thermae twice Years ago with 2 members of this board and i quite enjoyed the place,great place for people watching.

one night i could'nt pull a lady in the place which surprised me after all i had heard about the place.

but the 2nd time i visited i hooked up with a lady who was 28 and i spent 3 nights with her and she went with me for no daily/nightly fee apart from the normal food and drink expenses.

good enough for a visit to see what all the fuss is about but would certainly not be a nightly haunt.

Archived