Patpong Sex For Couple

samlily

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not terribly convincing, coss - I know you have more Lao in your life than English, but I have never seen anything other than 'fair go' for the concept you are trying to describe. The saveloy went out somewhere around 1975 - even in NZ, only a major dag would use that in 2012. :neener:

No, I've seen many English TV shows use the phrase 'fair do's' Only Fools & Horses, springs to mind, and Baldrick from BlackAdder. Maybe I'm to close to the minutiae.

Fair does (do's) is like, give the chap a fair chance.

Or 'fair suck of the sav mate!'

Sav = saveloy - a fat - frankfurter like sausage, normally boiled in water.

"normally boiled in water" what Thai360 members have often attempted to do to each other, prompting cries of "Fair Do's mate!"

ooh arhh! Yup, I do's spellin rong sumtuimes. Jus the wey i is.

Saveloy n chips wiv curri sawce. Arver a Friday noight in't pub was a grand wag home wiv um. That wus wen I wus in Englandland.

Safari was my favourite bar in the 1980s. That's a long time ago. :surprised:

It's still not too bad! Some very hands-on, wild girls in there. Sure, they're drink hounds, but the lady drinks aren't that bad in there...a far cry from Cowboy, that's for sure. Gotta go later rather than earlier, though...

You can't surely be talking about Safari Bar on Patpong 1?! I look in every time I'm in town and the only word to describe it is "dead". Has been for a very long time. Was once a great bar but that was a very long time ago.

Still can be okay. I only hit it once or twice a year now, so it may indeed be dead more often than not...but I have a great time every time I go in there. Make sure you go after 10 or 11 pm, though.

Archived