Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obama and the Democrats have a plan to control weapons from the good guys, but I've yet to hear their plan to disarm the criminals.

I thought their plans was about "Gun Control" and not targetted at specific demographics?

I thought their plans was about "Gun Control" and not targetted at specific demographics?

The plan is to have everybody wanting to buy guns and ammo have to be checked out to see if they are a mental case or have a criminal record. Sounds fucking reasonable to me. Also: they want to restrict access to these assault rifles and the extended ammo magazines. No civilian needs these war weapons to hunt, or even for home protection. There's no need for them in the civilian population and the government wants to take them away and no longer allow them to be sold. Again, sounds fucking reasonable to me, and to any sane person I would imagine it would. The gun lobby tries to keep all these guns on the table for ownership. Why? Fucking profit, they do not care about the people killed, they just wants da money. Then there are all the little dicked nitwit, redneck, racist, KKK, neo nazis, white supremacists, religious fruitcakes, and just plain disturbed fuckwads, who get a hard on because they can have an assault weapon, pushing for no laws or restrictions on any sort of weapon. These morons would like to see every weapon available to the public for purchase. Stinger missile? Got one. Anti tank weapon? Yeah, sure. It's on the list. Etc. These people are nuts. Hell, as far as I am concerned anyone that wants to own these weapons of war, these man killers, is suspect and should be very closely scrutinized.

And, I am not anti gun. I have, or had until a few years ago when I sold them, a shotgun and a couple rifles. Hunting, and home protection, some target shooting as well. But no, these were not assault weapons of any sort. Don't want one, don't need one. And can't see why any other civilian would need one either. Oh yeah, for the coming race wars? The Apocalypse? The invasion from Iran? The zombie attack? Fucking nutters. We spend billions of $$$ on military hardware and personnel than like the top 12 countries in the world combined, and we need fucking Jethro and Bubba to protect the country and people. If it wasn't so stupid it would be laughable.

The NRA has gone off its rocker as well, and is nothing more than a shill for the gun lobby and manufacturers.

Archived