JP's Newbie Trip pt. 4

jpellet

Very good arguments. I fully agree. Such behavior really hardens the girls.

Last week a friend of mine and myself went out to go go bar at Nana Plaza. I had my regular (ex BG) g/f with me. My friend was looking for some girl to take her LT to his hotel. When he found a citie she told him 2.500 Baht LT. He was surprised at shocked because the girl mentioned the price at once. She explained him that recently there are a lot of customers who take girls back to the hotel and in the morning only want to pay 500 or 1000 Baht.

Such cheap Charlies exploit the girls who depend on the money for their living.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't you back off. Since none of you were there and I was let me set the record straight. The girl I was with never said anything about money until the second evening and that was right before I fell asleep. We started out at the New Wave and were there for 3 or 4 hours, drinking and talking with not only these girls but with a lot of others. The next bar we were at for another hour or so. I know I spent quite a chunk of change that night. My son seems to gloss over some of the details to keep the report short and concise. These girls were not like the others that we had run into, we were all having a great time. I don't have any problem paying what they want. Neither My son nor I are mind readers and every other girl I have ever been with has brought up the subject of money. My son failed to mention that he paid for the entire day and evening the second night. We are not trying to get cheap sex but if I don't know what they want I just make an offer. I don't know why you feel the need to take shots at somone who tells you upfront that he is new to this. Perhaps it's how you were and want to try to make someone else feel bad. By the way I gave the girl I was with 1500 baht and another 600 for taxi and she seemed happy, why would I think it was not enough?

I think your son took advantage of that girl. You're sticking up for him because he's your son. You should instead show him to have more respect for these girls. They have a hard enough life without being ripped off. And by the way most of the girls find it too demeaning to ask for money or have to beg for it so they just walk away alittle more harder and less trusting then they were before. And, also we're talking fucking peanuts here so it doesn't make any sense to me why guys would rip them off.

I was trying to figure out the life of a bargirl and what they go through. These are my conclusion from reading this board for awhile.

It means being penetrated orally, anally, and vaginally with penises, fingers, fists, and dildoes depending on the guys fantasies. Willing to be photographed or filmed performing these acts because some guys like to show their buddies or put it out on the net.

Wages:

Wages are negotiated at each and every transaction. Payment is delivered when client determines when and if services have been rendered to his satisfaction.

NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LEGAL REDRESS FOR THE FOLLOWING ON-THE-JOB HAZARDS:

Nonpayment for services rendered;

Sexually transmitted diseases or pregnancy;

Futhermore they can't complain about their life or tell the guys too much about who they really are because it interferes with the fantasy just like this post is doing so I'm sure to get blasted for these observations. I do think some real connections take place depending on the situation.

Probably these girls do frequently need mental health care for post-traumatic stress disorder, psychotic episodes and suicide attempts. They have a very tough life and no wonder they become hardened by it after being in the business awhile.

I can only hope that some of these things are considered when you're paying the girl for her services. They're human beings just like you so don't make their lives worse for them.

Daddydog said:

Futhermore they can't complain about their life or tell the guys too much about who they really are because it interferes with the fantasy just like this post is doing so I'm sure to get blasted for these observations. I do think some real connections take place depending on the situation.

Daddydog, I'm not going to disagree. I think we get a litle carried away with the whole fantasy trip (I mean the illusion that the girl is my GF, not a sex worker who has agreed to play that role). I negotiated the price upfront in Thailand, just as I would do anywhere else - what is so terribly wrong with that ?? Payment was next to her purse every morning during our stay together, and no mention was made of money for the remainder of our time together. Some guys argue that it makes the whole thing no different to the experience in a local brothel, but I say get the money out of the way upfront and there will be a lot less hassles later.

Also, you mentioned the physical and mental repercussions of life as a sex worker, but the women of Thailand dont get enough kudos for their acting ability. I would defy any of my friends or workmates to spend 24x7 with me for a week (and vice-versa) and still be as happy to see my (often hungover) face on day 7 as they were on day 1 ! I paid for a guide, a companion, a translator, a lover and a gifted actress,and I got all of these for less than $US 50 per day ? Tell me where I can get that sort of bargain anywhere else in the world ?

Some guys have argued that they dont pay the girls for sex, they pay thm to leave in the morning. Based on my time with local girls who wouldnt leave in the morning, $US 50 is a lot cheaper in the long run .....

You sound like a great guy and I think if all the guys were like you there wouldn't be any hardened bargirls.

I think it's easier when everything is paid up front. That way the girl doesn't have to worry about whether she's going to be paid or not. Plus, it shows her the guy respects what she's giving him during their time together.

You are wrong about me sticking up for him because he is my son, I am doing it because you don't know him and I do. I would do the same for a friend that was being unfairly accused of something also. I have taught my son to respect all people and he is probably better at it than I am. From what I have read on this site I don't think that the majority of the people that post here degrade women as you would like to think. You talk about what they make but they make more than an avderage workerYou are wrong about me sticking up for him because he is my son; I am doing it because you don't know him and I do. I would do the same for anyone that was being unfairly accused. If I believed what you said was the truth I would be on your side, but it?s not. I have taught my son to respect all people and he is probably better at it than I am. He is on his second tour in Korea and I saw him and how he treats people there two years ago. You pick a few words someone has written and make a life judgment about them. From what I have read on this site I don't think that the majority of the people that post here degrade women, as you would like to think. You talk about what they make but from what I have read they make more than the average worker. I don?t know why you picked my son to get on your soapbox about but you just picked the wrong person.

Archived