AIDS Warning-Thermae HIV Infected B/G

CosmicSurfer

My girlfriend just got back from a meeting with a friend of hers that lives on Soi 22. This friend has SPECIFIC knowledge of a girl working out of Thermae that has tested positive for HIV and is deliberatly continue to Work in an attempt to Infect and Take as many men as she can with her. She works there every day. This is current info.

I have no name, but Her description is Very, Very Thin and Sick looking. I have no other details, but my GF says that an abservant guy should realize that there is something very wrong about this lady.

Just watch out Guys.

CS

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in no way doubting the honesty or validity of your message, but I can frankly see little point in your post except to put the fear of God up people who are ignorant about HIV and its transmission. Unless this unfortunate girl is wearing a sign around her neck with ' I am the one mentioned on Nanaplaza.com',your post serves little purpose.

People with HIV can look as well as you or I outwardly, and even as they become more sick, it takes more than outward appearences to diagnose the various strains of HIV.

I have no doubt that Thermae will now be filled with people not daring to be seen with anyone who has the slightest blemish or appears undernourished.

I am sure that your post was offered with the best of intentions, but I feel that you did not think it through clearly enough. It will generate false fear and only go further to alienate people suffering from this disease.

If you get clear substantiated proof of who the girl is, and that there is the sole intention to try and infect others (not as easy as all that) then action can be taken. Hope this post is fair, I am not flaming anyone.

Any and every time you have sex with someone outside of a monogamous relationship you should just assume that they are HIV positive? that?s right, every girl you screw in Thailand and your home country is HIV positive. You can?t really prove otherwise, can you?

But if you wear a condom, so you have nothing to worry about, period.

I think posting out a warning isnt that bad to do.........

if you know a girl that is infected and deliberate trying to infect and take as he said as many as possible with her then not only warning name and photo should be up in the board........

I also know of a girl working in Hua Hin at Toro bar and she is HIV positive and she is still working.... i asked the girl i was seeing whay she still works and i got the answer what can she do nobody can take care her...

they didnt even consider that people can get infected by her......

but maybe they are right she is Positive and noone to take care of her, but its ok she said she is not beautiful have not many customers.............

great good to know right...........

soon they gonna sell a instant HIV checkup device in the pharmacy then we all can take test before we barfine them out............

Only the one !!!!

Im sure I have seen numerous adance stage HIV cases in Bangkok. Never mind thermae - I am seeing these girls in GoGo Bars. One girl I know in Soi 4 has been HIV positive for at least the 2 years I have known her. However the average guy would not know. She is little bit overweight, but not as much as when I met her. She tells me she does not go with customers, but I am not so sure. She has told me she is taking medicine twice a day to 'protect her' from further infection !!!! Apart from the obvious need to learn whats what, at least outwardly she is doing the right thing, unlike some girls I see in GoGo bars unless of course, they are just naturally skeleton like !!!

Cheers

Archived