AIDS Warning-Thermae HIV Infected B/G

CosmicSurfer

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sure I have seen numerous adance stage HIV cases in Bangkok. Never mind thermae - I am seeing these girls in GoGo Bars. One girl I know in Soi 4 has been HIV positive for at least the 2 years I have known her. However the average guy would not know. She is little bit overweight, but not as much as when I met her.

I'm not sure why people seem to think that those infected with HIV would look any different than those who aren't infected. Guys, unless someone is in the stage of full-blown AIDS, you can't tell the difference by looking at someone. Not at all.

I just found out yesterday from my landlady that one of my building's front desk staff died of AIDS-related complications this week. He was working at the desk two weeks ago and, aside from looking a bit more thin than I remember him being, he looked outwardly ok. Turns out that his wife is infected too and she is quite an attractive woman. I've known her for three years and I remember my friends all commenting on how pretty she was. She is in the final stages now too, so back then was certainly positive and of course no one knew.

Knowing that one 'thin and gaunt' girl at Thermae is positive won't change a thing. Only the most ignorant of punters would find any utility in this.

• 7 years later...
My girlfriend just got back from a meeting with a friend of hers that lives on Soi 22. This friend has SPECIFIC knowledge of a girl working out of Thermae that has tested positive for HIV and is deliberatly continue to Work in an attempt to Infect and Take as many men as she can with her. She works there every day. This is current info.

I have no name, but Her description is Very, Very Thin and Sick looking. I have no other details, but my GF says that an abservant guy should realize that there is something very wrong about this lady.

Just watch out Guys.

CS

thanks for the heads up dude

My girlfriend just got back from a meeting with a friend of hers that lives on Soi 22. This friend has SPECIFIC knowledge of a girl working out of Thermae that has tested positive for HIV and is deliberatly continue to Work in an attempt to Infect and Take as many men as she can with her. She works there every day. This is current info.

I have no name, but Her description is Very, Very Thin and Sick looking. I have no other details, but my GF says that an abservant guy should realize that there is something very wrong about this lady.

Just watch out Guys.

CS

Ooooooh, no fucking shit...and what about that HIV freelancer working the 2-6 am shift on soi 13? Or the one from Dollhouse who barebacks every customer? Or the showgirl from ________ bar in Nana? C'mon, people, like they aren't EVERYWHERE??

I had an HIV+ girlfriend for six months (I only found out later, after we broke up), and we barebacked almost the whole time, including sometimes when she was on her period...I came out unscathed, which is a testament to how difficult it is to catch HIV from heterosexual sex, female-to-male...that doesn't mean folks should bareback fearlessly, but I'm just trying to put it all in perspective...

Let's just say there are PLENTY of HIV+ bargirls out there working, and barebacking, and they just don't care...

Archived