AIDS Warning-Thermae HIV Infected B/G

CosmicSurfer

Steve,

HIV positive doesn't cause their eventual sickness and death, AIDs does. In LOS, trying to spot people with full-blown AIDs based on their "skeleton appearance" is not so easy. Lots of the BGs play around with yabba and similar drugs that cause them to lose lots of weight. There are also some Thai women are naturally appear very little, though not to the degree of being skeletons.

ABC

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] Only the one !!!!

[/color]

Exactly. Wake up, they're all over.

I know of one girl who recently left to do business in Japan. HIV positive and a baby who is positive as well. She figures this is the only way to save her daughter.

She had a friend go to the hospital with her and give the blood sample required for the job.

An all too common occurance I'm sure.

It is interesting to see how people respond to this thread from yes, the more communication the better to sarcastic, head in the sand doesn't want to hear about it.

There are two issues at hand here. One, how much information and to what extent of it be disclosed and communicated via this board? Probably a topic that the board monitors will have to reluctantly deal with it. I am interested in seeing how skillful they will be in handling this topic.

The second topic is what should be done and how to handle people who are HIV positive and intentional trying to infect others. Clearly, this is a gov, legal and cultural responsibility but can get more threatening when these entities either unable or incompetent to deal with such matters. It forces the public as citizens to get more actively involved in the process and even forced decision-making (public safety vs civil rights)irregardless of accuracies..........

cardinalblue

Hi,

"There are two issues at hand here. One, how much information and to what extent of it be disclosed and communicated via this board? Probably a topic that the board monitors will have to reluctantly deal with it. I am interested in seeing how skillful they will be in handling this topic."

Very easy, no identifying information is allowed on this board.

Sanuk!

Herpes, gonorrhea, or genital wartz are an annoying, but not deadly thing to catch. Where would I find myself if after a nice "dining out" in LOS, when finding out that an unexpected deadly souvenir has sneaked into my veins.

Maybe one should wear double raincoats in the future... :(

Well

dont pick up girl that dont look nice and healty hehe, same as the girl trying to check your ding in the shower you can check her stuff out to before interact. and always use a condom for your own safety and your fellow travelers who gonna be there after you...

in Cambodia i here you can get a 1 dollar hooker.

did check up cambodia and i tell yo its frihtening to see the statistics of that country regarding aids

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/cb.html

Population

note: estimates for this country explicitly take into account the effects of excess mortality due to AIDS; this can result in lower life expectancy, higher infant mortality and death rates, lower population and growth rates, and changes in the distribution of population by age and sex than would otherwise be expected (July 2002 est.)

HIV/AIDS - adult prevalence rate:

4.04% (1999 est.)

HIV/AIDS - people living with HIV/AIDS:

220,000 (1999 est.)

HIV/AIDS - deaths:

14,000 (1999 est.)

check it out here you can see many things but its not up to date they are gonna release one new fact book really soon

:p

And this is thailand

Population:

note: estimates for this country explicitly take into account the effects of excess mortality due to AIDS; this can result in lower life expectancy, higher infant mortality and death rates, lower population and growth rates, and changes in the distribution of population by age and sex than would otherwise be expected (July 2002 est.)

2.15% (1999 est.)

755,000 (1999 est.)

HIV/AIDS - deaths:

66,000 (1999 est.)

judge for yourself comparing with a country like sweden for instance.

Sweden

Population:

8,876,744 (July 2002 est.)

0.08% (1999 est.)

3,000 (1999 est.)

HIV/AIDS - deaths:

less than 100 (1999 est.)

so i note about HIV and it said that 2 swedish people a months is cathing it from holiday in Thailand.

what worries me is that in these threads the emphasis is always on the girls. We all know the risks associated, so you pays yer money, you takes yer chances. But why oh why are there never any similar threads about sanukers with various forms of pox or those who are serial barebackers? these guys worry me just as much as they too have large numbers of partners and should know better given generally higher rates of education in the west. all in all though these threads cant hurt, the heads up my convince one bloke to rethink going in bare and thus save one or more lives

Cheers

Jaga

Archived