AIDS Warning-Thermae HIV Infected B/G

CosmicSurfer

More to the point, why should they care? They have contracted it, should they then go on a holy crusade to save the world, after the world has just fucked them, me thinks not.

However, whilst hard to contract through hetro-sexual sex, if you do have another STD it can enhance your susceptibility to catch HIV, for e.g., herpes

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While not nearly as bad' date=' there is at least one girl there with herpes....a workmate of mine decided that he just couldn't resist the buffet on offer and was rewarded with a nasty dose of herpes on his mouth - looks disgusting.

Stick [/quote']

nasty indeed

1/2 the guys on this board probably have herpes and or warts...many have had other STDs. We all know someone with HIV/AIDS who has died. Is it going to stop any of us? NO!

I used to know one thai lady who got AIDS and died.

She would come and sit down where I was eating and explicitly tell me of her exploits with her farang boyfriend. It seemed they di everything, with everybody, without protection.

One story she told me I found interesting is she would eat one of the Lolita girls while her boyfriend banged her. I spoke to one of the Lolita girls one day andshe described a girl doing exactly that. Could have been her.

This is a 7 year old thread (17/12/2002). There is a very good chance the "girl working out of Thermae that has tested positive for HIV" is dead now if the storey was true.

TH

While I think the thread topic is totally lame, I was happy to see it generated enough interest to draw posters like ABCinBK and Suzibandit back to the board. Until I realized the thread was from 2002. :doah:

Archived