Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya

Coloseum

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, not banned (unless under age, perhaps) -- but it could be quite a spectacle especially if your friend for the night look rather slutty. Walk from elevator to reception area, questions...etc, etc...prolly nothing you can't handle -- but not optimal from a sanuk point of view, IMHO.

Unfortunately, I have no idea where Marriot is located. The location of HRH is quite good however. You'll find it along Beach Rd, but perhaps a 20 minute walk from the 'Walking Street' area. HRH have their own tuk-tuk service as far as I remember...

Just a word of warning, I have read lots of reports from Finnish discussion boards that many tourists have had their credit card copied while in Hard Rock Cafe Pattaya. And if it has happened to lots of Finns who are a very minor group of tourists in Pattaya I guess it happens a lot there.

:neener:Many visitis...Incl. opening weekend..O.K. they are, as all other Hard Rock Hotels open for families. Guests, no problem but make sure they don't look like somone up for next go at the chrome pole...I registered a T.G. from Patong..no problem. Later visits, here is the secret. Don't go throught the BEarch Road entrance. Spend 100 Baht and get dropped off at the main lobby off second road. I have taken to palming the officer at the elevator 20 Baht and no problem! A little more low key that other hotels but still wide open!

The Showers with their 2 ft tall tub like wall are great fun....

Very nice for Aqua Boom Boom.

The palce is great, nice pool and cabanas....

My upscale hotties in the Cafe on Beach Road and they know

to be cool. I suggest using the main (2nd road) entrance but got a well tailored freelancer up woth no problem.

Never been ripped off in Thailand...too generous but never robbed! Look for the end of 2003 for the Patong veneue to open.....

Never Had a Problem with a Card at HRC...anywhere in the world and I have stayed at all the HRH's Vegas, Orland, Bali and Phuket..

Am bringing a girl from BKK with me. We'll register together.

The only other guest (if any) would be our extra for a 3some.

How would they react to me and 2 ladies ?

How's its locaion, is it near Walking St. ?

Would you recommend it over the Marriott ?

Its my 1st. time in Pattaya and will only be there 2 nights.

I checked in with a BG from BKK and was worred the night staff and other shifts would stop us, but we were never stopped. Had a great time and think the hotel as a whole pretty much rules and impressed the BG to no end. Has the biggest pool in Thailand. The downsides are price and the rooms are tiny.

Hard Rock is located nr the central interesction of Beach Road and Pattaya Central Road. Its next door to the Montien Hotel. Approx 400M to the Marriott (Royal Garden) along the beach road. Hard Rock cafe which forms part of the hotel is on the Beach Road. Hotel has huge pool and facilities are all top rate. Best place to stay inMHO, if you want something special, fun and have the money (although by western standards its still good value).

Cheers

I agree with Steve. This has to be the pick in Pattaya. The Marriott is much better located(connected to the Royal Garden Shopping Centre) but I don't like the atmosphere there as much.

I will be there during the second week of Feb.

Try a Kings Club Seaview Deluxe room for a great stay with everything included (except the cute staff).

I never had a problem with guests...never checked by security at either entrance or lift...or even when taking a guest to the Kings Club. Enjoy!

Archived