kid tueng khun mak mak

Says jasmine:

Hi,

Well, gentlemen, that sentence is special, the Thais (that I have known do not use it much unless ones mean it.

that's what i was saying; you just hear khit thueng khun but what they (in particular BG's and i don't mind as it is their profession and our fate) think is khit thueng ngen khun!

park gab djai mai trongkarn!

When I saw her she showed me an e-mail from another man she was missing already. I'm not sure what her motive was. Perhaps she was testing me, or maybe she wants to play us off against each other to see how much money she can get. She told me about her sister, who gets 60,000 THB a month from her falang boyfriend. She said he is a "dummkopf" (she lived in Germany before). I have decided to prove to her that I am not a dumkopf (I hope). Women in general are hard to understand, and Thai women seem more dificult than most. Maybe I will stick to the original message, that she misses me.

Hi Jasmine,

Thanks for your input. I know that this woman likes me, and from what you say it seems that she may really miss me. What I really need is a good Thai girl, but for now a not too bad Thai girl will do.

I have decided to prove to her that I am not a dumkopf (I hope).

That's really up to you. Some women (NOT talking about yours) try to squeeze a person's wallet as if they're squeezing for the last rest of toothpaste.

The question is: Can you notice that and do you allow this to happen? ;)

Archived