Second Quiz of the Year (14/01)

bkkgeorge

Just a reminder that there is the Bull's Head quiz at 8pm tonight for all regulars and those who like to become one.

The first quiz of the year at the Dubliner one week ago was won by the NPF team (Jim, Dave and myself) with a huge margin of more than 8 points to the second place and out of 6 teams overall.

Let's continue tonight!

See you there,

BkkGeorge

Way to go guys. You must be racking up the wins for some free beer and food. I wish you all well there for the Tuesday quiz, have a beer or two on my behalf. I just came back from my quiz night but it is nothing like the one in Bangkok. It is rather boring in fact as the teams are small and you compete against one other team at a time every week. MOst of the players are middle aged women, there are no "after school" bars to head and it is bloody cold when you come out of the pub. well, anyway, have a great time and hope to hear from any of you sometime. Take care for now Joerg and eventually I will get back there for a replay. Any words from Long Gun, I would really like to get in touch or at least find out how he is doing and where he ended up. I can only imagine how tough it is for him as I find it tough here but still managing fine, missing the good times and the good girls living there. Cheers, Mike [color:"blue"] [/color]

Archived