What do you really like in LOS?

limbo

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the customer service approach that vendors take. Very few places where they don't at least offer you a glass of water.

I was with a friend who was having a ring made and while we were waiting for it to be finished, the vendor had a lounge that served all sorts of alcohol and non-alcohol beverages and snacks to customers.

I can go to a Mercedes Benz dealer here in the States and purchase a US$60,000 vehicle; there won't even be a piece of candy in the place.

[color:"#666666"] I don't own a car these days! [/color]

I get it, you brought your very own TUK TUK + driver with you from LOS to the UK, didn't you? ::

And there goes IB13 racing through the streets of London in his Thai tuk tuk. :grinyes:

Don't :drunk: mention me.

Says ib13:

just love the candy offered at don muang immigration desks as of recent year(s) - where else do you get that? hey sometimes they even smile on top of stamping very efficiently

:D

Ahhh crap! I thought that was where you put your bribe! I always throw in a handful of jolly ranchers, carmels, etc. My offerings always get bigger as everytime they look at me funny. I thought it was because I was stingy in my offerings. Last time they asked me to not light the joss stick tho! ::

Archived