What do you really like in LOS?

limbo

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Zaad,

for picking this thread up again.

The what buggers you thread proved to be way more popular.

I think there must be things that we all like about Thailand and for everybody it can be a different thing. So let it all hang out!!

Cheers,

Limbo

The feeling of being at peace in the smaller towns and the country side, the place just eminates tranquility. Even in a city the size of Bangkok you don't feel unsafe. Not totally but definitely safer than I would in any city even a tenth its size in the states.

I love the fact that my income in US$ allows me to party like a decadent rock star or vacation like a movie mogul if I wanted to. Whereas in the States I can spend US$15,000 in a night at Vegas but only achieve above average Joe status.

The bad thing is that I haven't had the desire to party in excess for years visiting LOS. I am really content going to a few discos, beer halls and regular restaurants. Go figure. Conspicuous consumption seems out of place to me in LOS

What really pisses me off in LOS is the same as the rest of the world.

Arrogant little people who think money makes them better than the rest.

Then I guess I never had enough to be that arrogant. (I even removed the F***ing stuff, getting melower every day :cussing: :cussing: :banghead::cussing: )

:grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

Says LaoHuLi:

What really pisses me off in LOS is the same as the rest of the world.

Arrogant little people who think money makes them better than the rest.

Then I guess I never had enough to be that arrogant. (I even removed the F***ing stuff, getting melower every day
:cussing:
:cussing:
:banghead::cussing:
)

:grinyes:

Your on the wrong thread. you want the What pisses me off about LOS thread. This the the What I LIKE about LOS thread

;)

Archived