BKK to Pattaya by Limo/Taxi

Coloseum

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should be able to book a car from the hotel or go to a travel agent. I know it's backwards for you, but I paid 1200 baht from Pattaya to Nana Hotel. I booked in a travel agent. It took us exactly 2 hours to reach the Grace hotel and that was with a bathroom stop half way. We took the toll way, so maybee you should ask for this.

Z

God you guys are mad paying that sort of money......I know the question was limo/taxi but I always use the mini bus door to door from Sukhumvit area to Pattaya for 350 baht.

It does take longer 'cos u have to do the rounds of the hotels pick up /drop off but 1500 for a limo..... crazzzyyyyyy... but this is just MHO.!

Uniformguy

No problems, but when on holiday I like to do things that I could never do back at home and ordering a personal driver is one of them - the limos are budgeted before I travel and time and comfort is of the essence - don't want to waste an extra half-day when am only in LOS for three weeks hols so it's personal drivers everywhere - and can get that snooze in comfort while snuggling-up to the lovely lady - unbeatable and wouldn't be so much fun in a hot minibus with seven others! :(

In other words, treat yourself, you deserve it!

Hi!

I did this a couple of times. The last time I did this I had to share the minibus with 9 Germans weighing about 120 kilos each. I had to resort to extreme rudeness to make them understand that they couldn't stack their luggage on my lap. After that I prefer taxi or the regular bus.

regards

ALHOLK

Or you could have picked a minibus service from Pattaya that decided near Bangkok to go only as far as an outer Bangkok suburb and off-loaded the pasengers there and not take them to the agreed destination - this happened to a friend a few months ago - a suburb where taxi-drivers feared to venture and none were to be found! ::

I agree with you 100%. It is just not worth it to take undue risks to savea few bucks. I actually enjoyed rolling into BKK from the airport for 500 baht =)

I would pay 1500 baht for a mercedies to drive me from pattaya to bkk at night for sure =)

Archived