Miss Drunk Thai Contest...oh, the shame!

rookie

typical case of thais shooting themselves in the foot, and no farang to blame for it. I mean, this is the kind of news that get reported in the international media, and i remember about 8 or 9 years ago, the guy who slung a bag full of shit at some minister publicly, widely publicized too. Then they wonder why people may have such prejudices about their nation: thai women= whores, praising drunkeness, love to handle sticky smelly dung, etc......

Says MadStockBroker:

Have you ever tried Thai wine ?? Give me 5 shots of it and I would be running around like an idiot. Its disgusting !!

what kind of wine? wine of grapes like chateau loey? yes i agree, they are really not great. or rice wine? i like sato, but the original stuff you get fresh upcountry and not the pasteurized one tambon one product stuff you can get recently in many stores.

Says rookie:

And maybe your gal can get some international notoriety. I was surprised to see a snippet of the Thai contest tonight (Tues) on the TV news...in Los Angeles. The called it 'news from the weird'

does anybody out there really think that thailand is not a WEIRD country?????

Archived