NFL Final 4

BadaBing

Eagles -4 / 34

I like this game , alot of questions that will have to wait until it's over to be answered. Two great defences , Two in your face offences , the experts are predicting a low scoring game , the Bucs are praying for one. The weather should be playoff perfect , freezing. I love " Chuckie " Gruden and so do his players. Same can be said for Reid too. I think this one may live up to the hype... I hope so.

Raiders -8 / 47

Now this match up has the experts predicting a shootout . I'm gonna disagree with them on this one. The Raiders may get the nod both on offence and defence , but I dont see the Titans packing this one in. I could also see the Raiders playing this one on their heels , not to lose. Best looking wives go to the Titans McNair and coach Fischer... talk about Salt and Peppa... halftime lesbo show would....oh oh , :grinyes: getting off topic here.

OK... Eagles over the Bucs , Raiders over the Titans.

The Raiders a slight favorite in the superbowl and winning it 24-17.

BadayourfriendlysportsreporterBing

:neener:

Yeah well, my Bucs have packed their thermals and are ready for the big day.

Does that sound convincing?

Actually if there was a year and a Bucs team to beat the Birds at home it is this team and this year. And if the Bucs win, I predict they will come home with the bowl, as unlike Mr. Bingster, I believe the Eagles are the team to beat this year.

Just remember, if Chucky's boys get by the birds they face the team that Chucky built. With a Defense that Monty built.

Eagles vs. Bucs should be a classic. Eagles have really handled the Bucs well over the recent years and the Bucs trouble in the cold weather games is well documented. So I'm picking the Eagles in a close one.

The Raiders blew away the Titans earlier this year with the help of some big plays on special teams and defense. Raiders will be able to put up the points but the big question is can the Titans keep pace. The fact that McNair has an injured thumb does not bode well for their chances.

Eagles are my childhood team so I have to cheer for them. Brink15, first your Celtics terrorize my Sixers in the '80s, now your Bucs are trying to do the same to my Eagles. You're lucky you're an Arsenal supporter! ::

Bada Bing, if I had thought of it, we could have watched the game at Yankee Doodles or somewhere and talk a little LOS while we're at it.

The weather will be determining factor in the Bucs game. Was getting the cold weather bogey man off their backs in Green Bay a one time thing? This game will determine that.

Prurock, on paper I think the Raiders have the best team of the final four teams. However, like the Eagles they will come up short in the biggest games. McNair is someone you can't count out. If Raiders play loose, they'll win going away, if they play not to lose, then there is problems. I think the worse thing for the Raiders is to be up big early. NFL teams have a habit of playing not to lose when they do that and let teams back into the game. Don't know why teams use 'prevent defenses' it just prevents you from winning. Play the way you did when you were winning.

Hey Bro ;

sorry to dissapoint , although I see the Eagles winning , I'm rooting for Brinky's Bucs , hoping that the Raiders come thru , then we will have " Evil Al vs Chuckie " , no love lost between those two....aside from that , nice weather we are having out here huh ?? ::

BadathebucmeisterBing

Bada Bing, at least you have the Red Wings. Every other pro team there aren't too good. So its me and the Eagles against the board, huh? Okay, so be it. Isn't the weather beautiful Bada Bing, hopefully it means we had a short 'winter'.

Al Davis v. Chuckie would be a great little subplot. The game SB is in San Diego, right? If so, doesn't that make it a home game for the Raiders? They usually have more fans than Charger fans when they play there anyway.

If its Eagles and Raiders, the subplot would be the fans. Raiderfan is by far the worst fans in the league but Philly fans are no pansies either. I see a lot of fights. Remember, these are the same Philly fans that booed and threw snowballs at Santa Claus and Philly arenas were the first (possibly only, don't know) to install jails within their arenas!

If Philly loses, my feelings are mixed on who I want to win it. Good to see Chuckie and Warren Sapp get a ring, Raiders were always a fave AFC team to me growing up, but I also like Air McNair and felt badly for him when they lost the Super Bowl to the Rams a few years ago. That was probably the best Super Bowl I ever watched.

For the gamblers, I say Raiders don't cover the spread. They may win but they won't cover.

Archived