NFL Final 4

BadaBing

Badabing et al.,

Thanks for the positive energy. The Buc.s are off to the big game for the first time ever. I always thought that Philly was the team to beat. Now that the Bucs have won the NFC I think it is just a matter of time.

Bring on the Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brink15, you have a knack for picking the right teams (Bucs, Arsenal). Well, with my Eagles out of the way, lets hope your mojo extends to our Arsenal.

As much as it would make a good subplot, I'd rather see the Bucs or the Titans win their first Super Bowl.

No knack Steve,

I've been rooting for the Bucs since before I moved to Tampa Bay in 96'. Funnily enough my previous favorite team was the Patriots as I was born and raised in the greater Boston area.

For some reason the Bucs seem more like the Red Sox winning the World Series. Always something stopping them, sub. 40º temp.s, playing in the Vet.. This year they have stomped all the old jinxes. Now it's time for Brooks and the boys to claim victory.

Gannon, you're great against pussy AFC defenses. Let's see how well you manage against the real thing.

Welcome to the world of hurt known as the NFC, baby!

Congrats to your Bucs for taking it to the Eagle's , and in their own backyard at that. Now the 64 million dollar question.... do you trust the curse of " BadaBing " ? Or would you prefer I jump on the Raider bandwagon instead... ::

Better yet , maybe i'll stay neutral.... :drunk:

BadathefencesitterBing

Yeh Raiders !

Unfortunately I had to go to work when it was 14 - 10 so had to wait until lunch to find out they had gone through.

Every since I started following NFL I have been a Giants - Raiders fan and I thought that maybe I would get my fantasy Bowl but nah, the Giants let me down again.

I will maybe need to take a sickie on Monday though - the Ko will be, what, 8am here ?

Archived