Need details on absolute worst hotel in Bkk

spirit_of_town_hall

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If these places are that bad, imagine the look on the bg's faces when he tells them where he is staying! Think of all the rejections the poor bugger is going to get as the bg's slide over to anyone staying at the J W Marriott!!!

Great fun, let us know how he gets on! ::

Thaipan

the malaysia would have to be a go...plausible deniability as it once

was a R n R destination, albeit 30 years ago..the last time i was

there many years ago before the pinkish hue it has taken on recently..

there were signs in thai & english in the restaurant saying

"Dont sleep" surely a sign of a shithole..it would be ironic

staying there as your intended victim is probably secretly hoping

for a bit of nookie on the side, with BKK' s reputation..big surprise

on arrival ..hahaha.. i wonder if they play those godawful movies still..

titles like "Frankenhooker"..haha dreary to the max..

>Think of all the rejections the poor bugger is going to get as the bg's slide over to anyone staying at the J W Marriott!!!

BGs don't give a shit where you are taking them.

1500LT from a guy staying at Marriott are nothing compared to 3000LT from someone staying at Khao Sarn road hostel.

How many transactions do they do at the "Taboo" (ST hotel nanaplaza level 3) and never complain about it and it's facilities?

I disagree with your point about the location not mattering to the girl. I would suspect that she would be more likely to look upon the guy staying at a higher end hotel as someone to look after better and hopefully extending the liaison to at least a few days, if not more, and maybe even a long term relationship.

Someone staying in a Slum Hotel would not get the same service or courtesy.

I tend to agree with TTM. Most BGs are only interested in their revenue. Some have told me they not like go fancy hotel, feel more out of place etc. Now if she want the guy for multiple days, she don't want him wasting his (now considered to be hers) money on fancy hotels. Give it to her.

I think most old hands here who have long time girls find them very practical. While mine doesn't want to stay in a real dump (so who does?), she sure don't me wasting (our/her) money trying to impress her with fancy hotels that make her feel out of place.

Just one old fox's experience. :grinyes:

Archived