Need details on absolute worst hotel in Bkk

spirit_of_town_hall

>I disagree with your point about the location not mattering to the girl. I would suspect that she would be more likely to look upon the guy staying at a higher end hotel as someone to look after better and hopefully extending the liaison to at least a few days, if not more, and maybe even a long term relationship.

Someone staying in a Slum Hotel would not get the same service or courtesy.

We only have to get bgs to think like you.

"I care what is in for me, his room his business"

I am not backing an inch from what bgs repeatedly told me. Now, not as a customer but as a friend (thru my gf) I came closer to them.

Look at this: at a party, one of the girls packed up to leave at 10:30.

Where was she going? To Dusit Thani, that's where her last night's customer took her and wanted her back after some business dinner.

Good hotel, I said.

"I want him take me to ST hotel and finish quickly but him want me stay all night" and pulled a face.

I could imagine how enthusiastic she was going to be while doing him.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>I tend to agree with TTM. Most BGs are only interested in their revenue. Some have told me they not like go fancy hotel, feel more out of place etc. Now if she want the guy for multiple days, she don't want him wasting his (now considered to be hers) money on fancy hotels. Give it to her.

Another thing - often, people staying at fancy hotels get their company to pay for it.

Not their own money and where they are staying is not telling anything about how generous they are going to be with the girls.

In addition, they may be newbies who don't know how things work.

3 years ago, I witnessed one "experienced" guy telling to about 20 of his coworkers that bar fine is all they have to pay plus some small tip and taxi. And the word spread among other people (a few hundred of them there).

The girls taken that night into that fancy place were in for a big surprise when they got paid 300 baht next morning. A few fights must had been fought behind the walls.

The girls taken that night into that fancy place were in for a big surprise when they got paid 300 baht next morning. A few fights must had been fought behind the walls.

:grinyes: LOL

Maybe we should start a service so the girls can take credit cards and the 'high rollers' can charge it to their expense account. :neener:

Come to think of it, maybe that's why Eden does so well. :banghead:

>Come to think of it, maybe that's why Eden does so well.

Never been to Eden, but from what you guys are posting, I came to think that most of it's business happens on premisses.

How would the girls react if you broke the session to make clear you are staying at Sheraton Grande so they will have to extend their courtesy for you?

I like staying in the better places. I usually never tell, where I stay ("forgot name") to avoid higher prices. When being there, I never noticed any differences for service given because of better rooms. Fact is, that in the cheaper hotels I tend to have more fun, because it is easier to bring girls or to take two or three of them at the time.

I have learned something today from you guys, you all seem pretty much in agreement about the Hotel not meaning one whit, so if I ever indulge in the P4P scene I will take your advice.

Thanks

lovethai

In full agreement with TTM. I stayed in a 5 star in BKK on business travel. Stayed in a suite. Brought back 2 girls (on different nights), and they were both kind of unhappy. Really couldn't get over the fact that one night there cost more than 2 months of their salary.

What they really like is an equiped bathroom (powder, cotton swabs, shower cap, sufficient towels), a TV, Thai music, and best of all a refrigerator (not mini bar). That way they can bring back street food and brands for in the morning. That's why I stay at Grand Pres.

Says spirit_of_town_hall:

Hey Guys,

He is booked in to the Sukumvit Crown for 5 days. Hes going in June so we will have to wait a while for his assessment of the place.

STH

Too bad, would have preferred him to stay at the Miami.

I arrived first time dec 1990, no clue where to sleep, went to the hotel desk at airport arrivals, they booked me into the Miami. Shit brown stinking painted room, 3 small beds, took my first BG on SC and she moved me to the REX next morning on Suk at soi 32 level, after visiting the Fortune (also a dig) I still find the REX to be a decent place for 800 baht, although far out on Suk. Luckily there is the BTS now.

Next trip I improved from the Miami by staying at the Grace, then upgraded to the Nana and once I ended up in the New Fuji on Surawong. That place was "New" in 1950. The Towers Inn on Silom has bigggg rooms, that's it, all of them just one-stayers.

I wonder how the Miami looks like 13 years later :grinyes:

Archived