Are they aware of this board ?

Coloseum

Ok so we have heard about those of you with Thai wives/girlfirends out there. What about those that have falang wives/girlfriends. Have you ever been caught reading the board? How did you explain the site, or did they just not have a clue what it's about?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

N400 - LOL! Just read that one.

BTW - I'm still knocking together an opus on the whole trip. Dunno whether or not to post it to the lads or put it on here to be honest.

I have very mixed feelings about telling my GTG about this board. On one hand, it is a great tool to learn about experiences and to share a common bond with like minded people, but some of the racier stuff is just a little too much, I can filter it out, not sure if she could, and at this point I am not willing to chance it.

She will find out eventually I am sure :p

Farang women reading OUR board ! Sacrilege !

Seriously, I have shown a couple of the girls I worked with in my last job a post or two, and they really couldnt have been less phased by what they read. I dont spend a lot of time in Nightlife, so the threads were more in the 'Regional Sanuk' or 'General Discussion' vein, but I didnt go out of my way to highlight any of the posts which are negative re Farang women.

Why did I show them what was on the board ? To highlight the fact that we discuss a lot more than BBBJ's and threesomes ....

To highlight the fact that we discuss a lot more than BBBJ's and threesomes

Now I'll bet they are disappointed in you ! Probably got struck off 2 or 3 good lists that really were hoping you were a SUCCESSFUL Dirty Old Man ! :neener:

Now where will they learn :dunno:

>What about those that have falang wives/girlfriends. Have you ever been caught reading the board?

You opened a can of worms. My ex hacked around and found my handle and read my early posts. Printed them and kept them for the court.

We found a civilised way to split up, I changed my handle but she can, if she wants, find me again. She promised to leave me alone in the cyber space.

That serious.

You opened a can of worms. My ex hacked around and found my handle and read my early posts. Printed them and kept them for the court.

We found a civilised way to split up, I changed my handle but she can, if she wants, find me again. She promised to leave me alone in the cyber space.

That serious.

Hmmmm.......maybe that is th reason I stay single.

Haven't found ANYONE I can REALLY trust.

How's the new/old/new one and you doing? ::

Archived