Are they aware of this board ?

Coloseum

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Those of you with English speaking wives/gf's, do they surf

the web ? Are they familiar with this board ?

Just to add what makes my gf hate this board - when I showed it to her for the first time - she read few things on the screen, there were threads on optimum length for ST, another about girls giving arse and few other odd things.

For the life of her she won't change her perception after that.

When she met several board members, she could not relate them to the board.

Her understanding was that we were all waiting for nanaplaza.com people still to arrive!

Says think_too_mut:

When she met several board members, she could not relate them to the board.

Her understanding was that we were all waiting for nanaplaza.com people still to arrive!

Ha !!

My GF had the same reaction going to Woodstock........ she asked me how come I met only nice people there :angel:, and when would the perverts arrive.... :devil:

Cheers !

she asked me how come I met only nice people there , and when would the perverts arrive....

She that's why she didn't come the night we met. :cussing:

OK, so mine didn't either. :banghead:

My GF had the same reaction going to Woodstock........ she asked me how come I met only nice people there , and when would the perverts arrive....

LoL ! It almost sounds as though she was anxious to see these 'perverts' in the flesh ! Did she expect them to be wearing raincoats and frothing at the mouth ? This thread has made me laugh so hard I may need to have my ribs strapped up ...

I admit that some of the Nightlife stuff is a tad hardcore for the gentler reader, but there is so much more on the board. I suspect that many of the more political threads must bore them silly, and there IS a tendency to bag the Thais throughout many of the non-nightlife threads. To a people proud of their culture and their country, its not a terribly attractive welcome mat.

The sole Thai woman that I have introduced to the board took the trouble to register, then PM'd me that there were just too many threads for her to deal with. To my knowledge, she hasnt returned since.

Says artiew:

My GF had the same reaction going to Woodstock........ she asked me how come I met only nice people there , and when would the perverts arrive....

LoL ! It almost sounds as though she was anxious to see these 'perverts' in the flesh ! Did she expect them to be wearing raincoats and frothing at the mouth ? This thread has made me laugh so hard I may need to have my ribs strapped up ...

Artiew,

Dont laugh...... My GF is what GTG would call a 'GTG' :) :) who had never even been on soi 4, nor close to NEP.

IMO it took a lot of courage for her to go there ( no kidding), I was real proud of her.....

Later that same nite we went for a drink in Voodoo, that took all of 20 seconds to get back out, THAT she could not stand, and again, I understand her ..........

I just wanted to show her I was meeting 'regular' guys, luckily that evening, 2 more members had their GF's with them, so that was ok.

Cheers !

Archived