Are they aware of this board ?

Coloseum

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BB,

"she reads over my shoulder......."

same, same..... so it is difficult to conceal...she knows my handle so can read every single post of mine....I don't have anything to hide so don't care.....my TW knew about the "entertainment zones" along time ago so it is not as if it is new territory for her....(ps don't take this remark that she was a BG, its just everyone knows about them!)....

In the end, the only item that bothers her about this board is the NEGATIVE/WRONG perceptions a lot of board members have about Thai people.

SB.

Says SanukBoot:

In the end, the only item that bothers her about this board is the NEGATIVE/WRONG perceptions a lot of board members have about Thai people.SB.

BS,

Yep, so we have our job here all cut out, right ? :grinyes:

Remember, people only complain about bad things, the happy things are nearly never mentionned.......

However I did show some threads to the GF about typical Thai stuff, and she can only agree, sometimes to her embarrasement :)

Cheers !

I think there are more Thai females aware of it than we realise. However, actually getting into a message board takes a little bit of effort and nouse.

This week, I have had three emails from Thai females commenting on my website which indicates that they do read, or at least look at such sites. Interestingly, the comments were NOT at all complimentary, although the level of English in the emails suggested to me that they really just commented on the the subject matter as opposed to the actual content (although I could be wrong!)

Stick

>Are they familiar with this board ? Do you conceal

it from them

"You go sick people" - that's what she says when I log in to the board. She knows my login and handle but would never come here to read or poke around.

Sometimes, I can get her to advise about some points but she'll never come here alone.

For her, we are sick, twisted, social rejects who can't find a dog to fuck at home. She does not believe there is no a repository of dirty pics on the site.

Guest lazyphil

My Mrs hasn't the first idea about the internet and as I only access this at work it doesn't matter! Although I did win the nana raffle some months back, I tried to explain I wanted to collect my prize at Woodstock because I won it thru a discussion forum on the internet, she just looked blankly at me!..in the end we didn't have time to collect the prize anyway, which I regret now :( :( :(

Archived