Conrad: opening special

samak

Be tossing up with The Conrad v JW Marriot. Both have high speed internet so decided to stay this weekend at The Conrad as this low unbelievable rate probually won;t be avail when i return to thailand.

The location wasn't really a deterent. Just a short ride on the BTS or 40 baht taxi ride to nana.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AFAIK, they are part of the Hilton group. "Bangkok Hilton" is a famous movie, where a lady stayed in a bangkok prison (death row (?)) because of drug trafficing. The prison is also known as "Bangkok Hilton".

Well I have at some mighty fine hotels this trip,

Pan Pacific in Manila, Redtop in Jakarta, Sky Bayoke in Bangkok but this place is very very nice.

A nice young lady took me to my room on the 25th level, we filled out the registration papers there, there is actually a electric curtain that seperates the bedroom from the bathroom. nice touch.

And yes there is 24hrs high speed internet but it will cost you 642 baht per day.

I checked in for 2 people so we will see what happens when I bring back my bangkok lovely tonight.

well I guess it depends? many people also says landmark is unfriendly, but you seem to have taken a love for it, so I guess what matters is booking a double room for 2 persons & you can't go wrong TIT you know ::

still asiahand just stayed at the sky & now at the conrad & he as well as true sanuker. I also stayed at the bayoke sky a few nights & had no problems. only minor hassle from the bell boy/lift guy, who always wanted to provide girls for me :hubba:

When it comes to value for money, the Landmark is high on my list for the better hotels.

As you might have noticed, I love sometimes a change (in the case of rooms only ;) ). Bayoke is booked on my task-list for further investigation :)

Archived