Ever been unemployed for more than a month ?

gobbledonk

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

[color:"red"] Perhaps you should consider spending some time Down Under

[/color]

Well, I have never said it, my comapny had a project there and Hubby and I were considering but changed our minds and it was a good decision. If we walked away from the jobs this time it will be the "retirement" approach. Hubby can do whatever, I will enjoy my time painting and catching up with my sleep.

Good luck, :hug:

Jasmine

Well, I was informed that 3 of our sub-contractors are leaving us next week for new jobs. That means to me that there are jobs in our area and especially for very good and experienced people. The 3's speialties are: Oracle DBA, Storage Management (EMC, IBM/nisys) and Web DBA. Of course, their new jobs average 5% pay increase. I hate to see these 3 go :(

There is hope and good luck.

Jasmine :)

[color:"red"]Of course you do. The more techies go, the more the facade of the project manager actually seeming to do anything is starting to crumble... [/color]

Hey facade or not, my assistant is leaving the end of this month due to a budget cut also :banghead:

It is starting to touch me closer and closer!!! :(

We all will survive, you forget, my man how techie I am :)

Jasmine :devil:

Guest lazyphil

[color:"red"]Ever been unemployed for more than a month ?

[/color]

Yep, lived in los for nearly a year jobless, loved every minute of it :: ::

Well, I'm now going on my 1st month and LOVE it! Wish I could go to LOS, however I enrolled in a Poker/Black Jack dealer course and awaiting a start date for an LPN (practical nurse course) school. SCREW the I.T. industry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :neener: OOOOPS, congratulations Artiew!

Archived