A female sticking her tongue out at you?

maxal

I realize this forum is more about the written language but about the visual stuff? On several occasions, I've seen women stick their tongues out to express something. (yes, one of those times at me) I don't mean some BG flippin' and wigglin' her sharp tongue to seduce you. Its more like the "nah" some ladies use at the end of a sentence. From my observations it seems like the equivalent of someone flipping you the bird or is it a way to say f***k you? Does anyone have some ideas about this? Thanks.

Just a bit of trivia...

Australia's most famous racehorse from the late 1920's and early 30's Pharlap was named from this Thai word for 'lightning'. From 51 starts, he won 37 races before dying of a suspected heart attack.

Hi Maxal,

I know here in the states when you stick tongue out it was

a sign to some people to getting together for swank ;)

some people would say don't stick your tongue at me unless you plan to use it (old saying) ::

I think it was that these girls liked you :hubba:

just my opinion

paulc31 :rolleyes:

Phar Lap the New Zealand horse that was famous for his wins in Australia and America, was named after the Thai word for lightning your right, His skeleton is now in New Zealand at the National Museum. His stuffed Hide is at the Melbourne Museum and his huge heart is at National Museum in Canberra

Archived