Bulls Head Quiz Tues 11.02.03

racha

The time of the month for the Bulls Head quiz anyone else want to confirm. looks like Liverpool Jim, Itsmedave, Pom Michael, Bangkok George, Andy ,Racha are in so far and a guest appearance from Sir K who is ranked number 75 in the world by the way in the latest fantasy rankings..

Thanks. Good enough. I'll be there.

'Noticed your Paradorn avatar. Do you have any insight into the story behind the Thai airways TV ad that is shown on the screens of the BTS Station TV's. It has Paradorn playing a game against some sort of human monstrosity - sort of a cross between a demon, and a tar and feathered Klingon. I was just wondering if the creature playing Paradorn is some sort of particular "villain image" in Thai popular culture. It seems pretty "outside the box". Pretty cleverly detailed, though, with scenes where is sticks out its tongue at Paradorn, and later when it throws a "John McEnroe" tantrum after losing a set.

'Later

The Fighting Fish

Another quiz night down.....and the last for (in my opinion) the best quizmaster out there.

Turnout was slight, only 9 teams. Even for us this was true as we managed only one team with 3 members, myself, Liverpool Jim and Bangkok George. (Racha showed for dinner but scooted off before the games began) Because it was his last night, emcee Mark said forget any rules about amount of team members and so some teams played with 5. Still, our lowly three was enough as we won by 6 points over the nearest competitor. A good team effort. Next week...the Dubliner (where we have won all but one time and have the cases of heineken piled up in our living rooms to prove it) Hope to see you there!

Archived