"Sing a song "girls?

Lusty

Went to a sing a song place in Mae Hong Son a few years ago. Cute girls, but always bundeled up when not on stage (it was New Years and cold. ) They sing requests and you buy them "flowers" (paper chain necklaces) if they do your request or if you liked the song.

I was only farang there and they kept singing Take Me Home Country Road :(. Guess it was the only english song they knew. They served good food also. But I don't think this is the info you were loking for.

The girls join customers when asked and you buy them the usual LDs. I was there with my GF, but she gave me the lowdown. We were joined at our table by the lady who cut my GFs hair earlier in the day (a real cutie!). They didn't know each other. About half the ladies will go home with customers, and you BF them. Not all inclusive like in the Karaoke take out scenario. Her the BF was 250 baht. Not sure what you pay the ladies, but you can pretty well guess (1000?).

100% of these girls had regular jobs and none were married. But then again, that was MHS. Both the girl and my GF were shocked when I asked about taking 2 girls at once :o. I only had to hear about that evry day I saw her for the next year :rolleyes:. Apparently not even considered there.

Do they leave with falang that doesn't speak Thai? Apparently not much chance to, since it was out of town. But the general opinion is ""no problem". None spoke english but basically they told me the language of love is universal.

All in all it was a fun evening, and I would go there with a date or alone to pick up a girl if in MHS. Of course, it is about the only game in town!

There are two beer bar sections there one is directly behind the main beach front the other is by Macdonalds well before it if you where walking up from Ao Nang beech,the girls are mostly botton of the barrell quality even shitfaced i ended up sleeping alone that has never happened in Bkk or other destinations :applause:

Karoke bars are often a good laugh. Where I live there are no go-go's, so its karaoke bars or nothing.

As per the go-go scene quality varies from bar to bar. Many of the smaller karoke's are pretty low end and service bahnok type clientele.

The bigger ones for wealthier clients can be pretty good, with some being excellent. Some are quite lavish and double as an ap-nuat with the full fishbowl scenario as well. Generally there are few, if any, English speaking girls in these places.

Some girls who work in the karaoke's will not put out instantly! ~~ Outrageous! The girls often drink the same alcohol as you and they don't hold back. Also, I have been charged "time blocks" in a few places for having girls sit with us, however its never very much.

Generally, karaoke's are good fun and are a pillar of Thailand's larger, but less well documented night-life scene.

[quote=

The girls join customers when asked and you buy them the usual LDs. I was there with my GF, but she gave me the lowdown. We were joined at our table by the lady who cut my GFs hair earlier in the day (a real cutie!). They didn't know each other. About half the ladies will go home with customers, and you BF them. Not all inclusive like in the Karaoke take out scenario. Her the BF was 250 baht. Not sure what you pay the ladies, but you can pretty well guess (1000?).

Interesting, I have been in loads of these places, mainly around bkk and Issan. I have never come across one where they had bf, maybe different up north?

In my experience some girls will, some will sometimes, some never and some will say they will but don't. All the ones I have been to you have to wait until the end of the night.

Let us know what happens-peter

Archived