"Sing a song "girls?

Lusty

Is there any naughty nightlife in Krabi?

Yes, been there many times, but never barfined there. If you walk along the main beach strip in the resort town of Ao Nang, turn right just after you come to a bar called "Planet Ao Nang". There are a few beer bars in there with BG's. The best BG's in my opinion were in U.F. Bar, Phra Nang Bar and one other next to them which I can't remember the name of. Was there 3 weeks ago and the quality was pretty good for the countryside! I could easily see at least 5 girls there who I would willingly take home. Enquiries told me that bar fine is 200 baht, and ST is 1000 Baht, Long Time 2000 Baht, but as not many farangs there, the girls don't seem to earn much money so definitely negotiable. I would think 800 ST and 1400-1600 LT would be sufficient. Hope this helps. Fly P.

Says My Cow Jai:

"I have never come across one where they had bf...you have to wait until the end of the night".

Same Same.

That MAY be the case here also. It wasn't real clear to me. That was my best interpretation of what I was told in broken English to a drunk farang.Kind of like:

"Lady not same same karaoke Chiang Mai. Pay lady not bar. Lady leave 250 baht, pay her up to you." Clearly you would have to pay her more than 250 baht even in MHS.

But can say that during the 2 evenings we have spent there, I did not notice any men leave with ladies now that you mention it.

I will check with GF next time I call her.

Says Norfloxacin 400:

But more importantly...can they sing?

Well, some sang quite well. Some not so good depending on song selection.

Some did nice and sexy dance routines. But the most tortuous was the attempted group dances. Routines made simple for the new girls and less talemted ones. Looked like a drunk hokey-pokey.

Archived