Ladydrinks? Yea or Nay?

Sarisin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says think_too_mut:

>I found that in my regular bars I get more mileage out of buying a bottle of Black Label with mixers. You always have a crowd around and what doesn't get used will be saved for next time.

JJ, that's "drinks for the lady", not "lady drink" where she gets 40 baht commission.
:)

At my regular spots they stopped ordering "lady drinks" for whatever reasons and they would instead order Heinekins, B-52's, shots of Tequila, and other assorted alcoholic beverages. Since I don't like sitting in the bar for more than 30min and periodically like to sit outside or walk around, I figured it was more efficient to order a bottle so I wouldn't have to watch the chick bin and they could all drink the whisky when they wanted to.

>At my regular spots they stopped ordering "lady drinks" for whatever reasons and they would instead order Heinekins, B-52's, shots of Tequila, and other assorted alcoholic beverages.

Earlier in the thread I came with the same statement, the only explanation I had (from bgs) was - "don't want cola and 40 bahts, I want drink alcohol".

Says Old Hippie:

I love to have my shoulders massaged in a beer bar (hey! we all have our own trip!
) Usually I ask if she wants a tip or a drink, usually the answer is tip. I usually go 50 bhat tip for a good long massage!

Dude you absolutely must check out "Sharky's" Bar in Phnom Phen, you will be absolutely mesaged death. The trick for good mesage is to overlook the cuties and get one of the old hens who no longer have any chance of getting lucky in the sack.

my experiences are of Phuket.

if the ladies had a soda,they got a cut(most places 30bt),but if they had beer or spirits,they got nothing.

some wanted to get drunk,others did not drink.

no difference to me,i paid the same price for alcoholic and non alcolic drinks.

up to the lady if she wanted 30 bt.

but i cannot resist a pretty face and my expenditure on LD's is always horrendus.

Archived