pattaya hotels

fatharry2

Originally posted by stump_dog:

"FB,

I will be in the Pattaya Centre from mid August to early September, will have to meet up for a beer and maybe swap a few stories. My friends at home are sick of me boring them with tales of drunken adventures with bar girls but I sense you are a connoisseur and it might be good to have a fellow sanuker for an evening."

Contact me on fatbastard3333@hotmail.com

and we can arrange to meet up.

Fatbastard33

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by vtombrown:

PS--stop spending stupid money at bullsh*t places like Amari and Royal Garden hotels. Put your savings towards your next flight or towards a digital camera or movie recorder.

Some guys just aren't happy unless they are throwing around too much money. I don't understand it either. Maybe they get the illusion of a higher quality experience when they are spending more. Of course thats just my opinion. I am frugal by nature so I just don't get it. Money in the bank is better than money spent any day. Sure, I might have to make the odd sacrifice like staying in a room that is a little rough around the edges (boo hoo) but who cares. The girls certainly don't. If anything they will treat you like more a boyfriend than an ATM machine.

[ July 13, 2001: Message edited by: Alfalfa ]

[ July 13, 2001: Message edited by: Alfalfa ]

Archived