She's Pregnant! (Oh shit)

Gratis

Boy oh boy, what have you done Gratis? I couldn't live with myself the idea of fathering a bargirl's child... She probably likes you a lot and wants to string you along her little scheme/game. From what I've heard, the older the bargirl the more likely she will try to have you father her child; for her it's like winning the lottery, if you know what I mean. I suggest you take a tough stance on this one and e-mail her some mild threads if she does not abort.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

edited by BB

Akarr,

This is really shocking to me that you mention something like that. The baby is almost able to live after six months pregnancy. An abortion after 6 months means that you have to kill the baby.

I could never live with the idea that my baby would have been killed after 6 months of pregnancy. If I am stupid enough to make a bargirl pregnant, I will be man enough to accept the consequences.

Never forget that you are not only dealing with a bargirl but also with a baby that is 50% your flesh and blood. I know it's a very complicated question where to draw the line but an abortion after 6 months of pregnancy is murder to me, I could never live with that idea.

[ lets close this line of discussion here ! - BB - moderator ]

Hi,

[color:"red"] What is being overlooked here is that if a child is born and "gratis" is the father then he has the threat of a lawsuit and a large support award hanging over his head indefinitely. [/color]

I am dumb here, this woman was hired as a prostitute, correct? Are you saying that a BG/prostitute can sue a customer for child support? :doah: It is definitely a Thai law!

Try that on a Thai man :banghead:

Jasmine :onfire:

Hi,

[color:"red"]Without trying to sound like too much of a bastard, it is one of the hazards of the jobs. One that many of them realize. Who really knows if it is yours or the next guy that she laid down with. [/color]

You said it for me. Many countries have the "half-children" due to the mothers' situation, especially during the Vietnam war. I realize that it is NOT the children's fault but these women became BG and you bet, they know the side effect.

Can I sue my company for my stress stemming from my work? Fine line there, there are things that come in with the territory on whatever profession ones are in. Too bad that innocent children are involved. :(

I find it incredible that a woman with multple sexual partners (being paid for at that) knows who fathers her child!! :dunno:

Jasmine :onfire:

Every situation is different. Only the girl knows for sure. All you can do is to assess the situation and go with your intuition.

If you believe her, take care of business right way. Everything in that first month with nothing lasting beyond three months.

Yes, it might not be yours but then again it might. Be sure she collects any paperwork and bills from the clinic/hospital just to make her go through hoops if in fact a scam.

If you can be here for it and she is willing and wants you here, less apt to be a scam. If she says no, no need for you to be here. That would be a red flag to me. Call her bluff on it as sincerity or dishonesty usually rises to the top.

The again, if you weren't planning on coming, then the cost of your trip probably far outweigh the costs of the abortion. Make an economical decision as well......

A lot of what will transpire now will depend on her and whether she has any integrity or not. The old luck of the draw comes into play here.

Maybe there is such a thing as a good BG after all or NOT.......

Cardinalblue

Jasmine:

While it might not work in Thailand, many (most?) western countries have laws about child support. You father the child you have to take responsibility. Personally, it's a sad state of affairs when this has to be enforced by the government as individuals just run away.

This applies to children conceived and born overseas. Think it was an American but could have been a brit. Multi-yahoo-millionaire (billionaire?). Used to go tot he phillipines I believe. Was afraid of STD's so he used to get virgins and have them live with him when he made his trips for 2-weeks or so at a time. He fathered several children. The father died and the children sued for child support. They were successful though I think the case was ultimately settled out of court for several 10's of millions of dollars.

:)

<<burp>>

Hi,

I hear what you are saying. The case you wrote seemed to be ONE man with several women, so it is ONE known father, especially these women were virgins.

Not in this case for what I can gather, this woman is a BG and has several customers beside the man in question. I would like to know how she knows he is the one?

I maintain that it is NOT the baby's fault, but dumping responsibilities on one man? It could have been any man. I am a woman, I would not know who the father is if I were with several men continuousely, do you think there is a way a woman can know? ::

On child support, I agree with every word you said. ::

Jasmine ::

Archived