Brownfox's simplistic Pattaya GoGo Stunner report

BrownFox77

Just returned from over a month in LOS and spent just over a week in Pattaya where I hit 31 Gogos, multiple times. I felt there were more stunners in Bangkok - at least ones I could get whereas in Pattatya there's much competition for the stunners that are there (in Bangkok I "hansome man, sure").

I kept track of which places had stunners and marked as ::, those "ho-hum" marked as ::, and those with DOGS marked as :(. Herewith my stunner list:

• Dollhouse :(
  • Champion :(
  • SuperBaby ::
  • SuperGirl ::
  • Vixen :(
  • Frozen :(
  • Living Dolls ::
  • Misty's ::
  • Lipstick :(
  • Classroom :(
  • Planet Rock ::
  • Spice Girls :(
  • Spice Girls II ::
  • Gilligan's ::
  • Hot-n-Cold (actually, new name esacpes me) ::
  • World GoGo :(
  • Diamond aGoGo :(
  • Electric Blue ::
  • Living Dolls ShowCase ::
  • Paris ::
  • Honey :(
  • Polo (shows only) ::
  • Noi's (Soi 15) ::
  • Paris Royal (by Electric Blue) ::
  • Tims :(
  • Carosel ::
  • Amazon Girls ::
  • Pepermint ::
  • Happy ::
  • ClassRoom2000 ::
  • PrettyGirl ::

Special mention must go to Noi's - many nice girls for such a small place, also to Spicy Girls II - there were some stunners in there but NO punters. Lastly, must confirm reports of the Soi PattayaLand GoGOs demise, with the exception of Planet Rock - many nice girls there however they nearly all go just Short Time (although I did mamage to take a couple long time). Happy Hunting! :D:p;)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

torneyboy,

I didn't really keep track of costs at each place, generally at all places if I recall beers were from 95-110 baht, with the one exception that I recall was Polo Gogo where it was 120 baht for just one beer.

The girls do seem do be asking more nowadays, wanting 1500 for s/t and 2000 long time (from the GoGos) on average I'd say, although 1500 long times can certainly be had (this is for GoGos whereas its generally 500 Baht less for beer bar girls).

This past trip the highest asking price I was quoted was by a Patpong stunner, at Thai bar, she wanted 4000 baht for long time. This was on Valentines day and she WAS an absolute stunner both in face and body. Her and the mamasan said the higher price is because it was Valentine's Day, well, I REALLY wanted this girl so I bargained down to 3000 baht for long time - highest I ever paid, but, it was worth it...Oh my! ::

Seems like we agree on the go-go's in Pattaya. I was there only 2 night in Jan 03, but hit a lot of the ones you mentioned. I didn't negotiate price but gave one 2500 baht and the other 2000 baht LT in Pattaya. I gave the one 2500 baht because of special circumstances which I wont discuss openly. E-mail or PM me Brown Fox, and I'll tell you, heck we could even chat locally here in Oahu. In BKK, I only paid 2000 baht if she stayed multiple days, other wise it was 1500 baht for LT.

Never had any problems either. I think speaking a bit of Thai helped and making it seem like you know the prices(attitude).

ZMAN Z28

I see that you've put Polo in your list, is this place now converted to a GoGo type thing? Last time I was there it was a Coyote Ugly type thing with russian girls dancing.

Interesting list :)

What were your criterias for making your votes?

- Were you looking for stunners only or for good service too?

- Did you take girls from every bar you mentioned or did you just visit it?

Spot on BrownFox, you seem to have similar tastes to myself.

It's amazing how quickly things change because 12 months ago I would have rated Dollhouse, Vixens, Frozen & Classroom amongst my favourites but they have virtually sunk without a trace. ::

Definite favourites are Living Doll & Showcase (at showtime), SuperGirl & Happy (just for its old favourites and general consistancy). ::

Looking forward to testing Electric Blue in the next couple of weeks. :devil:

I see that you've put Polo in your list, is this place now converted to a GoGo type thing? Last time I was there it was a Coyote Ugly type thing with russian girls dancing.

Creative,

I included them on the list because they had some nice girls in there, however it's really just a "show" place now, it didn't appear you could bar fine anyone. It is pretty impressive as you walk by on Walking street they have large and wide steps leading up to their 2nd floor location, well they have several scantily dressed dancing girls dancing "in step" on those steps, enticing all to 'come on in'. Seemed like a good place to take a TGF for a few drinks - when I was there in fact, there were mostly couples in there.

Archived