Brownfox's simplistic Pattaya GoGo Stunner report

BrownFox77

What were your criterias for making your votes?

- Were you looking for stunners only or for good service too?

- Did you take girls from every bar you mentioned or did you just visit it?

Peter1964,

My criteria was primarily where there were stunners / almost stunners available. I had just come from spending a couple weeks in Bangkok and initially I was quite depressed at the quality of girls in Pattaya compared to what I was used to, however it turned out I was just going to the wrong places

(places where on previous trips there were stunners).

In many of the places I annotated " :( " there were many of what I call Alpha Units . Here in Hawaii we have many Korean and Vietnamese hostess bars, some girls are Agressive Uglies

(A.U's, or "Alpha Units"), overweight, agressive, and money hungry - I hate Alpha Units and don't think I could even get it up with them, and that's what I was seeing at some of the places in Pattaya and I was already planning to head back to Bangkok early. However, I kept "hunting" and found there indeed were nice and attractive girls, even stunners at some places and hence my list (although I know it will change quickly). Yes I did take girls from as many of the " :: " marked places as I could, however while in Pattaya I also got food poisoning so this slowed me down a little however I still stubbornly went out every night anyway.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to testing Electric Blue in the next couple of weeks.

Wiseone,

I like Electric Blue however it is an unusual place. They have about 4 different, small, "stages" where the girls dance, main one on the 1st floor with only about 4-5 girls on it, then upstairs top left on see-thru glass floor, then upstairs top right, then upstairs far right. Problem is the way the girls rotate thru these stages, if you don't make a selection FAST, based on where you happen to be sitting, by the time she rotates thru the stages she may be taken. Could be its just a learing curve to get used to the place however I still liked it.

Between Baccara and Mandarin in Bangkok and Electric Blue in Pattaya, my neck is still sore...

This past trip the highest asking price I was quoted was by a Patpong stunner, at Thai bar, she wanted 4000 baht for long time.

Stick wrote about some of the Patpong girls asking and getting between 3and 5000bht l/t in his nighlife guide.I go there quite alot and believe me you can get them for 1500 l/t and for this there's no cutting corners on service :p!.

Rusty,

I had taken some other girls on other nights from Patpong and they were just "normal" 1500/2000 baht long times. The 3000 Baht Valentines Day super stunner I think was just a Valentines Day thing. Actually, this trip was the 1st time I spent some time in Patpong and it was really nice there, many nice girls available without all the competition you see in NEP, etc. I always slipped in thru Patpong II and would sneak thru to Patpong I thru Soi Superstar, never had any trouble with the famous "touts". The one regret I had is I just ran out of time and didn't get a chance to try out some of the hostess bars in Patpong. Oh well, I'll have some exploring to do for my next trip... :D

bigfun,

Did hit some beer bars on Soi 8, and there were many nice girls indeed about however I didn't take any from the beer bars this trip, just Gogos this time 'round. Seems the Beer Bars are similar to the GoGos in the sense that lineups can change very quickly. In previous trips I found many nice girls in the Soi 7 beer bars as well. One nice thing about the Beer bars, they are often still open well after the 0200 closing of all the GoGos...

in a beerbar report you would probably see more :( and just a few :: ; a lot of the better looking girls go to the gogo's where they can make more money. but you also find lookers in beer bar; it just takes a bit longer. sometimes even the most remote and crappy beerbar hides a diamond. and this one is usually much more interesting and rewarding than your average gogo hardcore stunner.

that's why i hardly do less than 10-15 bars a night out.

Archived