Brownfox's simplistic Pattaya GoGo Stunner report

BrownFox77

Did you run in to any of this "not before 11PM" or "1000baht" pay bar nonsense, anywhere?

Nok,

On Valentines day at the Thai Bar in Patpong, they demanded 1000 baht for a bar fine and mamasan said it was for Valentines Day. I protested but she held firm and I gave in, actually when I 1st walked into the bar and saw all the decorations and all that they had done up for Valentines Day I actually thought to myself that I wouldn't be surprised if they asked for higher prices because of Valentines day.

To the GoGo "industry's" credit, I did observe some other fluctuating Bar fine values, in "our favour" during this trip.

While the highest "normal" bar fine asked for was 600 baht (very early in the evening, at PlaySkool if I recall), I also saw bar fines of 450 and even 400 Baht at GoGos very late at night where Bar Fines are "normally" the standard 500 baht, saw this on previous trip last August as well. About 2 years ago was last time I saw the "1000 baht before 2300" rule in All Girls in Pattaya, just for the "principle of the thing", I refused to pay the higher amount and just waited, drinking beer after beer until 2300 came. Actually, last August in Dollhouse Pattaya, back when they still had "stunners", around 2100 this really nice girl I wanted said Bar fine would be 1000 Baht and I refused but some guy at another table took her promptly right after that... Never saw that girl again although I went back many tmes, guess that guy kept her for quite some time...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>How about the open bars?

... it'd be a bit like painting Sydney Harbour Bridge. There are just so many that by the time you've finished your research, they've had a changeover of girls and you'd have to start again.

Maybe a task for"eyebee" who lives here permanently. He named 54 Pattaya gogos in a post about a month ago, which is now at least 55 with a new one opened in Soi 2 down from Classroom 2 called Lollipop. Went there last night. Had a good time with a friendly service girl, but only one pretty dancer IMHO.

Chok dee krap

Says BrownFox77:

torneyboy,

This past trip the highest asking price I was quoted was by a Patpong stunner, at Thai bar, she wanted
4000 baht
for long time. This was on Valentines day and she WAS an absolute stunner both in face and body. Her and the mamasan said the higher price is because it was Valentine's Day, well, I REALLY wanted this girl so I bargained down to 3000 baht for long time - highest I ever paid, but, it was worth it...Oh my! ::

BF, I am sure you are referring to Thigh Bar on the end of PP1 here.

That is absolute bullshit that they pulled on you. As Rusty mentioned, the going rate in most of the 'pong is 1,500 ST, 2,500 LT, although dancers will accept 2,000 if they like you.

And, if you believe that Valentine's Day rubbish, I have a bridge I would like to sell you. :)

What next? Oh, today is the third Friday of the month, so the LT prices will be X,XXX. And, why was the mamasan brought into the discussion? You can bet at least 500 baht from you went to mama.

I was in the 'pong Valentine's Day and hit a few spots. I never heard anything about a Valentine's Day premium being assessed to customers.

Oh well, Brown Fox, I've always said you can never overpay if you had a good time. It sounds like you did have a great time, so the 3,000 baht gave you a Valentine's Day you will never forget. :D

But for the record, experiences like yours tell me Thigh Bar specifically, and Patpong generally, continue to come up with new ways to rip off customers. This is a classic and another reason I much more prefer sanuk in NEP and SC.

Sarisin,

Thanks for the info, good to know for future trips. Yes, you are right, I did mean "Thigh Bar" in Patpong 1 - apparently a bit too many Klosters (Klassics) to remember the correct spelling. This was my very 1st time in there, and, for the 1st 45 minutes or so I was actually the only punter in there, and there were several nice looking girls, one of which I recognized that used to work in one of the SC GoGOs.

I have seen those "Holiday B/F premiums" before, on Xmas eve and on New Years Eve in Pattaya, a couple GoGos were asking 1000 Baht Bar Fines at the time - Champion was one that I recall (this was a couple years ago).

As for my Valentines Day girl, yes she was pricey, but worth it to me at the time... live and learn :p

I agree with your comments on Thigh Bar.

I believe the SQ (Stunner Quotient) in Thigh Bar is higher than most around. However, the Ripoff and Bullshit Quotients are also quite high and that erases the nice SQ.

You are certainly right about the premiums added TO THE BARFINES (not the girls' asking prices) on holidays like Christmas and New Year's Eves. Those are elevated because the bars stay open all night and to help ensure an adequate supply of dancers throughout.

However, the bars closed at the normal times on Valentine's Day (2am) and they just handed you a load of shit about the higher price. Again, you had a good time, so no one else should care. But next time....

Another ploy often pulled in the bars by the wascally BGs is for them to tell you it is their birthday and they would like you to barfine them, and pay them more, and take them to France, etc. etc. etc.

I usually ask to see their ID cards and, if true, will buy them a drink or a bag of bugs. ::

Are there any russian stunners that are available for LT? I met several Russian strippers while in Miami last month who were a blast to hang out with. After a couple weeks of "eating asian", I wouldnt mind trying another flavor.

AS they say, Variety is the spice of life :)

I take back some of my comments re Lollipop. Called in to see my friendly service girl tonight and rediscovered a dancer from another bar who was previously the subject of many of my fantasies but was unavailable because she had a long term resident bf. Fortunately that relationship has now ended and yours truly was there to pick up the pieces of a broken heart. I reckon she has the most perfect bum in Pattaya and a lovely personality to go with it! LOS ... the Land of Surprises!

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Thanks for the report.

I was there in February and never paid more than 600 Baht bar-fine plus 1000 Baht lt for the girl. I was quoted 1000 bf plus 1500 (discount from 2000) for the girl in Happy agogo.

I think classroom are doing the 1000 Baht bf before 11pm. I ,like you, refused to pay on principle. I just sat with the girl on my lap until 11pm.

If prices keep going up like this it will soon be cheaper to punt at home.

I really liked the Marco Polo shows. They were really classy and all for the price of a (slightly expensive) beer.

Acutally I have started to learn how to "punt" correctly in Pattaya. At least punt to my "tune". The beerbars are where it is at for me. Yes you have to go through a whole lot of em before you find your 8-9 or stunner but they are there. Case in point. I met a girl working a bar on soi 8 about 1 year ago. She was so fine I immediately went up to her and asked her the specifics in a convineice store on soi 8 (barfine LT etc.). I come back one year later and she is working Electric Blue and is one of the more popular girls there, I am talking top 5. She is about a 9 IMO. She would be a 10 if she lost 5 pounds. Where did I meet her? BEER BAR. There are a SLEW of em on Soi 8 actually. But you know what? Most of em are GONE by 10pm. Sometimes gone upon showing up at 7 to work. Soi 7 is not a bad beer bar soi either and you can also find success in the various beer bar complexes spread out in Pattaya. But you have to LOOK! If you want a bunch of 8-9s and 10s in one place then yes the gogo is the place for you. If you have a tolerance for the "hunt" like I do then the BB's and Tony's are where it is at. Also these barfines are getting way out of hand, Christmas, New Years, VALENTINES DAY? What? That coupled with the fact that you are in the go go to begin with speaks of "he has money" (and you may very well have) but they seem to quote much higher prices unless they know you are well traveled in the scene or you act like you are. I stopped paying gogo barfines last trip save a few occasions. You can find the same girls if you look meticulously in the BB's and Tony's. They were both very rewarding last trip. There is no barfine at Tony's (just outragous drink prices) and they are happy with 1000-1500 a night.

Oneye

Archived